[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming some of you are not bad looking Sometimes hot grils

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: max.jpg (131KB, 586x1023px) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
131KB, 586x1023px
Assuming some of you are not bad looking

Sometimes hot grils will look at me and smile, eye contact etc

But then half the time they will scoff, the
>don't even try
look

I figure it comes down to 3 things: their tastes, what i wear, and height.

Accurate?
>>
eh looks and confidence...

so yes, height factors in and clothes too..

i would say add confidence to your list
>>
>>723883811
also haircut and facial hair / cleanliness
>>
>>723883943
but also, dont take confidence too far... you dont wanna look like a fucking moron.

idk man... usually i just walk up to attractive girls and ask them out. I haven't been turned down yet...

a lot of it has to do with looks
>>
they pick up on lots of unconscious shit. no kidding i fucked a girl the night before, i go into work the next morning and the first thing my girl coworker says to me is "what's her name?"
>>
>>723883811
I think it sometimes it has to do with the cycle of their periods. Sometimes they wanna fuck n sometimes not.
>>
>>723884297
that's retarded virgin logic. Girls aren't into just fucking guys unless theyre fucking hags that never get action.
>>
File: dumbells.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
dumbells.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
>>723884004
This is important.

>>723884182
This too, confidence is key but don't act like an idiot. Best tip I can give is just try to be "the man" viewed from all angles. Not "the man" to the girl, you'll just be a cooler person to be around in general which will make the gril want you more.

I think about this a lot OP. I'm in my senior year at uni and I know almost everyone at this point

There are some hot girls in my grade that I always see in the library and we're always looking at each other, but I've never gone up to them.

One last thing: Often times a gril will also be awkward and have "bitch face" when they see a half decent guy looking at them. Don't always be deterred by your take on their first impression of you.
>>
>>723884364
Pretty sure it's a factor. There are certain days when close to bleeding the are cock hungry, and then not wanting at all a day or two after they bleed. Read a fuckn book dumb ass
>>
>>723885186
unless you're at a fucking club or some shit with drugs, most generally girls dont just fuck guys on the first day meeting them
>>
>>723884182
>a lot of it has to do with looks
you dont know much about girls
>>
>>723885186
>>723885438
i dont care how hot and desirable you are
>>
>>723885452
you don't have to believe me, and im not proud of it... but i've fucked over 20 girls and im 24 years old.

The reason im not proud is because im a christian and it's not right to hurt that many girls. I'm not looking forward to telling my wife one day of what i've done.

But yes, it has A LOT to do with looks. Ask any normal girl above 6/10...

girls below 5/10 take anything they get.

dont believe me, i don't care. I'm being real.
>>
>>723885438
Did you go to college?

You can fuck anyone anytime

I once asked a girl for a cigarette that happened to live on my street, and then told her to take my number cause I throw parties sometime

Two nights later get a text from her, and when she told me she was watching netflix I just said "netflix and chill?" we fucked 10 minutes later

It's that easy
>>
>>723885684
i went to a christian university so im biased i guess
>>
>>723885775
>>723885684
also i have stupid high standards... so i'd probably get more tail like you're talking about if i dropped them
>>
>>723885775
>>723886123
Ehh true christian girls imo were raised with more self respect unless they were oppressed, then they are freaks :~D

Everyone goes through periods of getting as much tail as they can get eventually
>>
>>723883811
Women subconsciously look for a man that will best provide for their future offspring.

Primal instincts will turn them on at the sight of a muscular man with attractive facial features and good skin.

The complicated socio-economic structure we live in today skews this view quite s bit.

A woman sees a fat bald man driving a lamborghini and her primal instincts tell her "this man can provide the shit out of my future offspring", thus you'll see ugly guys fucking hot girls.

In summary:

If you're good looking, hot girls will fuck you because your good looking.

If you're ugly with money, hot girls will fuck you for money.

If you're poor and ugly... hot girls will fuck you because you gave them a ride home from the bar after they drank 5 jagerbombs.
>>
>>723883811
autism: the thread

>I don't understand social cues you gaiz xDDD

literally dumber than an average monkey or dog
>>
File: scarlett42.jpg (44KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
scarlett42.jpg
44KB, 438x600px
Social status is important
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.