[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello again /b/ros. You may remember me from a week or so ago.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1481436285010.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481436285010.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Hello again /b/ros. You may remember me from a week or so ago. I'm a senior (18) in high school who is dating a sophomore, and I've been making weekly updates on the situation as it progresses. So far I've gone on 1 date with her, and we were in the process of planning another one, when the cast of the Shakespeare play I was in (which is how I met the girl I'm dating, let's call her Maria) had our reunion banquet. At this banquet, someone had the "brilliant" idea to play some spin the bottle (kiss or slap), and in the course of this, I ended up getting kissed 3 times by a chick (let's call her Fabian, the name of her character in the play) who I have low key had a crush on since last year, but who I never made a move on.
Cont. in next post, gettin close to limit.
Pic unrelated
>>
>>723883315
After the banquet (at which one of the attendees almost drank bleach, long story) a few of us went to a local donut store which is open 24 hours. I ended up basically cuddled up on Fabian's lap, and we kept getting real close to kissing, with it never happening. After we both got home, we started chatting on Facebook, and it turns out that she was close to asking me to go out to my car to make out. Now, I kinda really wanna fuck her, and I think that might actually happen, but I don't want to cheat on Maria, I still like her as a friend, but I'm thinking that I wanna get with Fabian. One of the issues in this whole thing is that I'm quite good friends with Maria's older sister. What do? Maria asked me to hang out with her on Friday and I said yes, and now I'm trying ot think how to friendzone her. Is this the right choice? Wut do /b/?
>>
Shameless self bump. Just talked to Fabian, wants to be "casual friend with whom I occasionally make out" at least to start.
>>
Don't date sophomores
>>
>>723884576
Bit late for that. Are you saying I should break it off?
>>
>>723883315
Few questions

Which one do you like more
Which one is more into you
Which one has the least/most slutty reputation

WHY do you like either of them
>>
>>723885552
Fabian is the sluttier one, Maria has 0 slut rep.
Fabian is hotter, and easier to hang out with, is also bi, so a ffm could be possible.
Maria is really nice, friendly, smart, quite awesome really.
I can't really say who I like more.
>>
>>723886115
Idk which is more into me, I know Fabian found it hard not to just start kissing me, Maria is definitely more reserved.
>>
>>723886115
>>723886299

Nice dubs

Okay now for the real question.. Do you want to have a steady/serious relationship at this age (I recommend not, they rarely work in high school anyway)

So I'd say go for fabian, make all your wild threesome dreams come true.. Just don't get attached or be surprised if she cheats
>>
>>723886812
Idk about a real relationship. I know it probably wouldn't last, but Maria is really nice and I don't want to risk hurting hey, her last relationship "ended badly" but I didn't get the details.
>>
>>723887324
The way I see it she's nice, sexually uptight and emotionally reserved.. I dated a girl like that and it was not fun

If you wanted serious I'd say go for her and try to get through to her emotionally.

You could also keep dating her and cheat with fabian.. But why

Let her down gently she'll get over you rather soon
>>
>>723887686
Yeah, that's probably the best idea. I really like Maria, but not exactly as Highschool date material. I'll see how it goes on Friday first.
>>
>>723888146
Definitely.. Never get out of one canoe until you have a foot in another canoe
>>
>>723888386
Turns out there are at least 3 other chicks who want to get in my pants. I was just informed of this about a minute ago. I went from being a dateless kissless virgin, to having 3 chicks who want to get in my pants, one who it seems like I could be close to fucking, and one who I'm dating. All of this in the course of 2 weeks. And now I'm stressed right before finals. Great timing love life, to show up just now.
>>
>>723889003
Go for the one who will give you sex. You do realise how a woman's brain works right? The other two who are showing interest in you are only doing that because you just recently started dating one of the others and that makes them feel insecure even if they don't know it. You are not special to them you are a trophy to show to the other bitches they will friendzone you very quickly so just go for the root
>>
>>723889270
They don't even know I'm dating Maria, much less that I'm close to fucking Fabian, but I understand your point.
>>
>>723889438
Actually, one of them knows about those things, but she's the one who's been giving me advice on them, ask of which has worked out, so I'm fine on that front, she's Also not exactly my type. FWB maybe, date? No.
>>
>>723884576
You're retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.