[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideas to take advantage of dumbass gullible hippies and take

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Ideas to take advantage of dumbass gullible hippies and take what little money they have left.

Pic relevant: hippies don't understand electricity, this is one of the better angles to take in conning hippies out of cash
>>
but how? are you selling foot cream for after they do their stupid walk?
>>
>>723876599
If they're real hippies they won't care of you rob them about 3 days later.
I suggest you don't do anything you wouldn't want to be done to you.
The golden rule op, learn it.
>>
>>723876599
Btw, earthing is actually beneficial
>>
>>723876806
Nope. But the genius that wrote the book on it is fucking rolling in it, and is now selling 'meters' and 'earthing mats and throw rugs'
>>
>>723876599
Run into a lot of hippies during a typical day, do you?
>>
>>723877063
Also rubbing your hands in animal shit increases your connection to nature.

Don't forget to purify your chakra crystals every morning and burn a stick of sage to cleanse your dwelling.
>>
>>723877063
Lololololol

Physics would suggest there's no difference between walking barefoot and touching a metal object, the only thing you are doing is discharging static
>>
stay at hostels mate, especially near beaches, check all the notice boards you can, lowball the cunts into selling their shit cheap as before they fuck right off back to wherever they came from, had 13 cars at one point, sold at least half of em for double. I used to stay at hostels when travelling for work and 9/10 times I'd pick up a stray and fuck her brains out. weed is optional but ez mode.
>>
>>723877246
Avoid them like the disease ridden, tick infested pseudo intellectuals they are
>>
>>723877336
All good points...
>>
>>723877680
always use flavoured condoms, bitches gobble that shit up like spiritualism
>>
>>723876599
Isnt it just called barefoot walking?
Wtf earthing
>>
>>723877276
So you don't believe touching the Earth with your skin has no positive influence?
>>
>>723877283
Not him, but physics doesn't govern too much about human health does it?

Not being a cunt, just genuinely curious.
>>
>>723876599

Earthing is a real thing, but that pseudo-scientific explanation is not why its good.
>>
File: image.png (656KB, 711x1197px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
656KB, 711x1197px
>>723878311
No.

Plenary of time to be with the earth after I die from my diet of vegan vegetarian liberal health pellets.

They're all organic, recycled from placentas and dead babies from abortion clinics.

The pellets are sold locally to keep our local businesses strong!

Vegan vegetarian halal kosher liberal health pellets are for smart people only.

The rest of the dumb fucks can enjoy their balanced diet!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.