[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuck thread. No not guys who want to BE cucked. I want fellow

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1488161759006.gif (1MB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
1488161759006.gif
1MB, 480x288px
Cuck thread.

No not guys who want to BE cucked. I want fellow alphas who want TO cuck. Tell me your stories of conquest, i myself get a fucking mental high off the feeling of domination of another mans woman.
>>
>>723871598

Mommy issues. Do you still hate her? Probs.
>>
>>723871598
why would i text my gf when shes sucking me off?
>>
File: cuck1.jpg (585KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
cuck1.jpg
585KB, 960x1280px
> be me
> be taxi driver testing out some internet marketing stuff.
> pick up couple in reno, take them to liquor store.
> hot blonde milf and some big mma fighter looking guy.
> guy goes into liquor store, blonde milf hangs over from the back of the car and tits are almost in my face.
> guy comes back and has me take them back to their hotel.
> guy says he'll give me 100$ tip to go upstairs with them to watch his wife.
> I park taxi and go inside with them. He walks like 20 feet in front and wife is on my arm.
> Get to room. Hot wife sites on my lap and starts grinding me.
> guy takes out his cock and starts fapping in a chair on other end of the room. He's tiny as fuck.
> I try to ignore him and focus on the girl.
> her underwear comes off but her ass kind of smells while I'm eating her out. Its not that bad though because she's still hot.
> get onto bed and put the one condom I had on. Start plowing but begin to go soft because the dudes watching.
> keep fucking but then the dude comes up and says he'll tip me 100$ more if he can suck me off.
> NO
> He says okay, that he just got caught up in the moment and he was really doing it for her.
> he goes into the bathroom while girl keeps sucking me off.
> I cum on her face finally since the dude isn't in the room its easier to get off.
> He only gives me 30$ but I don't care because the wife was hot and I would have done it for free.
> I take off and finish the rest of my shift.

The next cucking, if any, I get into, I don't want a dude in the room and certainly not a closet gay one.
>>
>>723871598
>Fucked my married professor and mother of two.
>Went on for about six months. >Her husband was a "swinger," but wanted pics and vids of her getting fucked.
>She ended up leaving him and getting a divorce.
>Made her come to class with my cum dripping out of her.
>Bought her hooker heels to where to school.
>Gave her coffee with my cum in it to drink in front of class.
>Hard mode. I'm Asian.
>>
>>723873141
Excellent story anon
>>
> gf made a friend in school
> shows me his fb, he's black
> try to be accepting, idgaf tbh
> we broke up months later
> she tells me they fucked while we were together
> ehh whatever tbh
>>
>>723873358
>asian
Brah you bypassed hardmode and unlocked overkill.

>inb4 being black spawns you in a room with a gun and a button prompt to kill yourself
>>
>fucked my friends girlfriend-still hookup with her sometimes
>too much drinking, out one night with him and her, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>she was a hungry little slut, and wanted my dick in her
>He was like yeah go for it, must must have came threetimes
>>
>>723871598
Op here i gotta quick one for ya.

>fucked my friends fiancée
>wasn't really my friend just like a friend of a friend of a friend who hung out with our group
>was a totaly spaz, tried constantly to do stupid shit to impress us.
>kind of an asshole as well but he was rich so he paid for everyone.
>girlfriend was h.o.t. hot
>worked with her for a year, made a close friendship
>flirted and she eyed me plenty
>up comes their wedding. Didn't bring GF because shes a druggie bitch and ive given up at this point
>daniel (asshole guy) decides to make a joke about it at the batchlor party.
>leave cuz pissed and decide to hang with the girl's
>fuck yeah best idea ever. Girls have strippers (hey im bi fuck off)
>several of them eye me up and i find Rachelle (fiancée) dumped drunk
>end up fucking her ragged at her party
>have been fucking her behind his back for almost two years now. They're happily married.
Fucker deserves it for that comment.
>>
>>723871598
lol this doesn't apply for me. gf is flat out sucking my dick let alone someone elses. :( she hates it and always asks me to wash it. fkn bitch
>>
>be me
>be engaged but not getting laid more than 4 times a week
>post something on Craigslist because bored, specifically wanting someone married
>3 takers, pick the slightly chubby but still cute one because she looks cleanest and is P cool
>go to her place, she's same age as me, smoke weed and get high
>Fuck her on their bed, bed starts to make allot of noise and legit night break, I'm 6'3 and 200lbs, she's prob 170/180 5'5 (hot enough though)
>move her to other side of room and fuck her on husband weight bench
>she finishes and sucks me off till I finish

We fuck regularly
>>
>friend and me met up with a couple from craiglist ad, they were looking for 2 guys to fuck her
>few emails and phone tag, finally met up at a bar for drinks and pool
>she in her late 40's tall blonde , good figure, he in his mid 50's
>things go well at bar and we go back to their place, she is immediately on her knees sucking us
>We end up fucking her while he watches and he takes some pics, she blows him too, but hes more into watching
>Spend the night fucking her and setting up our next meeting, she wants another guy too
>After a few meetings she starts seeing us on her own, without him knowing
> start sharing her with my other friends and make her our own play toy
>>
>>723875938
Vid or gtfo
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.