[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did the real Ben Garrison become such a xenophobic Nazi?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

When did the real Ben Garrison become such a xenophobic Nazi?
>>
File: european-vacation-ben-garrison.jpg (161KB, 640x410px) Image search: [Google]
european-vacation-ben-garrison.jpg
161KB, 640x410px
He's basically gone full blown /pol/. Even backs Le Pen
>>
>>723871377
It's an idiotic cartoon.
Starbucks already had a Veteran preferential hiring program.
>>
>>723871916
It's an irrational fear. Like his fear of vaccines and fluorinated water.
>>
>>723871916

10,000 refugess
>>
>>723874369

hence why everyone buying black rifle coffee who committed to hiring american vets

and boycotting starbucks

not to mention they have locations in Sadie Arabia where women are not even allowed to step foot inside
>>
>>723874369
9,000 veterans out of a goal of 10,000
>>
>>723874521
Trump does business in Saudi Arabia. I don't see you bitching about his hotel there.
>>
>>723873240
Browse 4cuck for first time sence senior year in 2011, see nothing but tranny threads and pics you wouldn't share threads. Not a single raid thread or anything good. It turned into /S/ Then see this gay homo shit expressing gratitude for drinking fluoride water. Kek pls ban me. P.s moot is a fag and fuck the captcha
>>
>>723871377
Like Milo, Alex Jones and the like, he doesn't actually hold the views he espouses. There's a steady market out there for him to peddle his wares so he adapts to market conditions.
>>
>>723875705
>>723875705
What's wrong with the current recommended levels? You toothless hick
>>
>>723871377
>>723871715
>>723871916
>>723873240
>>723875081
Found the Horsey cocksucker(s).
Garrison > Horsey.
Horsey a shit. Democraps BTFO.
>>
>>723874369
and already had a goal for 10,000 veterans.

Why the fuck can't you welfare queens get jobs without fucking handouts, like the rest of productive America? I swear to god, vets are the biggest fucking snowflake demographic now.
>>
>>723876091
Good goy keep using fluoride!!!
https://www.westonaprice.org/health-topics/environmental-toxins/fluoridation-the-fraud-of-the-century/
>>
>>723876356
>worse health care than niggers and jobless degenerates with dinnerplate sized holes in their floppy ass African ears and hipster black rim glasses
>can't hold down jobs because legit physical or actually diagnosed psych conditions
>underpaid for what they actually do because real world job equivalents would pay 2-3 times more than what government does
Yeah, complete snowflakes.
Faggot.
I don't even like all the bullshit "thank you for your service" crap, but even I know they are getting the short end of the raw dicking the government is handing out.
>>
Except he's not a racist and these are all fake, lrn2search
>>
>>723877057
>Nationwide subsidized healthcare for life, paid for by tax payers
>Education benefits
>RETARDED disability benefits that exceed other government institutional payout
>Preferential hiring in both government and private sector jobs

Yeah man, fuck Starbucks. They are holding down these oppressed fuckers that joined the chair force and deployed to Missouri, right?

Don't use the edge case fucking disabled-by-an-IED vet cases as an example - they weren't going to make your mocha Frappuccino with extra whip anyway, faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.