[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 50.png (5KB, 1525x24px) Image search: [Google]
50.png
5KB, 1525x24px
SHOW
ME
WHAT
YOU
GOT
>>
Caesar shit
Bump let me translate
>>
>>723867981
There's six steps

I made this about two years ago and nobody has been able to crack it yet
>>
>>723868109
I should say that there's nothing in the picture I posted but that rule doesn't hold for the entire puzzle
>>
Caesar's Cipher 12, I'll translate more.
>>
Isn't it base 64?
>>
>>723867981
>>723868806
Well??
>>
>>723868806
>>723868984
You'll have to use multiple forms of decryption.
>>
>>723869088
You can't crack someones made up BS code.
FYI it's probably not a ceaser shift
>>
>>723869273
Well I can crack the code, because I made it.

And FYI, the first step is a caeser shift
>>
>>723869472
It's it's made of different stuff
And requires it being done in an order
It's impossible
And not the good kind.
Please post it and how you made it
Sharing is caring ;)
>>
>>723869273
I literally posted the cipher number, and if you translate it you'll get a message, and you're going to tell me that it's not that? Then, it'd be a hell of a coincidence
>>
>>723869736
Is there a way to make it so it can be done out of order? That seems pretty impossible.

And I'm not going to just give out the guide to cracking it lmao. I'm quite proud of it at this point. If you could see the guide you'd see it's pretty intuitive to crack
>>
>>723867771
Too tired for this shit, also on mobile. Saved it though.
>>
>>723870002
You were right he's just an idiot

You finished the first step, the farthest people have gotten is the third step
>>
>>723867771
the fuck is this
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
Bump might be on to something
>>
Tired fag here, you've intrigued me and I don't know anything about ciphers (expect for the first part, which is easy), so this shall be a learning experience. I'll try not to pass out
>>
>>723873870
>>
>>723873936
>journy
kek faggot can't spell
>>
>>723874266
Nah, I forgot the s while typing it all in, it's my fault.
>too tired for this shit.
>>
This is probably some bullshit phrase the guy put through a cipher, then took that cipher and fed it through another cipher, continue on through a few more iterations and lulz leet ciph0rz
>>
>>723874777
>>723874777
not even trips can save you from stupidity
>>
>>723874896
I'm not op, I'm just a nigger who put this shit in a translator.
>>
>>723867771
Does this use solely classic ciphers?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.