[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy a pack of smokes?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Should I buy a pack of smokes?
>>
>>723859790
What kind tho
>>
camel turkish royals my man, nice and smooth
>>
>>723859790
only if you feel the need to express your retardation even more than usual
>>
>>723859872
I dunno, Bond Street?
Marlboro?
I don't live near a smoke shop, so my options are limited.
>>
If your cool with it go for it. Just do it in moderation so you dont end up a chain smoker and blow all your money on cigs
>>
>>723860190
I try and limit myself to a maximum of 5 cigarettes in a day.
>>
>>723860078
Yeah, I love doing that.
>>
>>723859962
I don't think we get those in australia, well we do, but we gotta look all over the damn place to find a store that sells them.
>>
File: pall mall ja filsut.jpg (26KB, 480x762px) Image search: [Google]
pall mall ja filsut.jpg
26KB, 480x762px
I smoke fags.
>>
I just bought a pack of camel unf.

favorite of mine.

up to you buddy pal
>>
>>723859790
I quit smoking a week ago and going through withdrawal and I want to punch a baby in its stupid fucking face
>>
>>723859790
You only live once. Might as well enjoy it.
>>
>>723859790
If you like chemicals, Marlboro Lights are easy to smoke away. Anything 'Lighter' than regulars is going to be easier to ingest if you're new. It won't be delicious, but take it slow, have a few with a coffee, after a meal, somewhere you can take your time.

Rollups are arguably more pleasant though, In my opinion, but come with the issue of learning to make them properly which some people just can't get. You could buy a machine to help, if you're inclined.
>>
yes why would u even ask that fucking mongoose
>>
believe it or not, i was just talking about this to my buddy at work...

why is it so easy to get hurt/do things that hurt the body? cheap and fast

but then, to get well it takes "forever"?

pic related, why dont we have energy drinks at 7eleven that have nutrients/protien for cheap? or smokes that are good for the body that work right away?

/mind fucking blown
>>
>>723865063

Just gonna throw my two cents in, Marlboros taste like shit, and make you feel like shit.
>>
>>723865401

It's easy to hurt the body because it just is. You can cut yourself open with a knife in a few seconds or less, but it'll take days to heal it.

As for why we don't have smokes that heal you, that would be because inhaling anything that you had to burn first is bad for your lungs period. The nicotine in cigs isn't what hurts you, it's the fact that you have to burn a rolled up stick of poison to get it.
>>
File: spooks2.png (273KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
spooks2.png
273KB, 450x450px
>>723859790
>normative ethical behavior
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.