[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump wants to deport this. WTF republicans? u gay?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: CQDZG0JWUAA4IsH.jpg (52KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CQDZG0JWUAA4IsH.jpg
52KB, 600x800px
Trump wants to deport this.

WTF republicans? u gay?
>>
Yes. Yes they are.
>>
Obama should have deport them earlier
>>
>>723858842

thats a post operation tranny you fucking retard.
>>
>>723858842
Any more?
>>
>>723858842
and take her VD with her
>>
>>723858842
fucking deport all of these dirty aids buckets
>>
>>723858842
I don't think Trump is deporting horses.
>>
What if we have immigration reform for only women who are 7/10 and with the condition they have to marry some lonely sperg?
>>
>>723858948
Obama deported a bunch. They never admit to it but Obama deported more people than the like, the previous 3 presidents combined.
>>
>>723859912
He deported over 3 million. Bush did 2 million. Clinton I think like just over 1.
>>
"WTF republicans? u gay?"
No! yes. No!!
>>
>>723860072
Oops my mistake, it was more than any other president. I think I was getting mixed up with something else. Probably just the debt.
>>
Libtards are gay for her brown nigger papi, juan
>>
File: trump utan.jpg (55KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
trump utan.jpg
55KB, 480x480px
>>723858842
Funny you should ask that. Yes, Republicans have historically been gay. I remember back in the early 1970s when the chairman of the Republican Central Committee for California got busted for indecency at the gloryhole in the Mission Valley Shopping Center, San Diego.

Which brings to mind the daily reminder:

Fearless Leader, Spicey, and Miller-Smeogol are all closet homosexuals and proud graduates of the Roy Cohn Finishing School for Boys.

Now you know why that overgrown baby is so fixated on his sexuality.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.