[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might be going to jail tomorrow any tips

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: clean.jpg (10KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
clean.jpg
10KB, 300x192px
Might be going to jail tomorrow any tips
>>
dont drop the soap
>>
Don't do what you did again to end up going there in the first place
>>
Suicide is the only answer. Live stream it on facebook.
>>
where ya at?
>>
Rape your cellmate. Over and over and over.
Make sure you cum in his mouth and degrade him as your sex toy. If it's a nigger, make him worship your superior cock.
>>
whatd you do?
>>
don't go into jail thinking your a tough guy
Be yourself. Keep to yourself, don't cause problems. Most people in there don't want problems. Its not the fucking movies... Mr. huge
black donkey dick isn't going to ass ram you right away. Make friends, avoid gangs. Its just like an adult version of Highschool
>>
>>723853217
implying that op is white
>>
I've been to jail plenty of times. It's not prison. You'll be fine unless you look like a faggy beta that is just asking to be jumped. Just mind your own business. Don't stare at anybody like a fucking weirdo.
>>
call your black cell mate a nigger
>>
when the cops come to arrest you wear a fakje mustache and glasses and then they'll ask you "hey have you seen that guy where suppopsed to arrest" and then say "yeah heres"his picture and then hand them a mirror and then when they look at the mirror they will arrest themselves
>>
File: nigger.jpg (236KB, 733x917px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
236KB, 733x917px
>>723853145
south carolina i got coke with coke and xanax a year ago on spring break and last weekend at a party cops pulled up and busted me with weed already on probation
>>
>>723853333
CHECKD
>>
>>723853467
Charleston?
>>
>>723853333
This
>>
When intake asks the question, "Sexual preference, males ... females .. or both."
Say males, or they will put you with the fags.
>>
File: IMG_3506.png (589KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3506.png
589KB, 750x1334px
>>723853009
make racial jokes at your own expense to ingratiate yourself with the blacks and latinos
>>
>>723853543
Danny?
>>
>>723853420
kek
>>
>>723853543
i got caught with the coke in edisto beach i live in lexington
>>
>>723853009

stuff your face with all the food you love most. Get haircut, get some ass whatever your fancy. all depends on how long tbh
>>
File: latest-1.jpg (185KB, 837x673px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
185KB, 837x673px
When you see a nigger tell him hes your bitch. Of he gets mad just strip naked and try to fuck him. Make sure all the nigger monkeys are looking. Then continue to ostrich fuck that monkey nigger.
>>
>>723853420
This is your only option. Unless you like being a bitch. But you like that dont you? DON'T YOU!
>>
>>723853009
fuck it it's free housing
>>
>>723853333
quads of truth
>>
>>723853684
Fight the first person that talks shit to you. I've heard it works in movies.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.