[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: times you tried to stand up to normies >be me >in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1447.jpg (86KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
86KB, 900x900px
ITT: times you tried to stand up to normies
>be me
>in class
>high school
>we're using chrome books
>each student is assigned a specific chrome book with a number on it
>I'm number 13
>class is over, time to put away the books
>there is a cart for the books with numbered slots to correspond with the books
> slot 13 is full when I get to the cart
>fucking number 9 put his chrome book in my slot
>this is the last time I'll be walked over
>think back to what a teacher said about how if your # chrome book was damaged you'd have to pay
>go to a mostly low income school, figure #9 is on welfare and won't be able to pay for computer
>figure I can break his computer and escape undetected
>take computer out of my slot and smash it on the ground
>start speed walking out of class
>teacher shouts my name before I even am out the door
>it's lunchtime now so I just start lightly jogging into the crowd
>hide in a secluded hallway for 15 minutes while the intercom calls me to the office
>sweating and scared
>security guard finds me and takes me back to the class
>teacher makes me wait while she writes me an obligation
>1500 dollars
>start crying and shaking
>mom beats me when she finds out
>makes me work it off over the summer
>fucking normies
>>
try >>>/r9k/ lad

I never stand up to normies tho
>>
Chrome books are 200$ individually you got finessed
>>
Why didn't you scratch the lid or something? Or just move the laptop?
>>
>>723843506
because op is shit
>>
>>723842512
Supreme autist detected.
>>
>>723842512
Is this real? If so that's just plain sad. You could have just moved it.
>>
>>723842512
I never thought about that schools have computers now. That must be a weird school learning experience nowadays.

I come from the dark ages when we had to hand in assignments written in hand, the teachers wouldn't even accept typewritten papers.
>>
>>723842512
what are you down syndrome?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.