[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ did you ever fuck a squirt girl? How it was?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 8

File: squirt.jpg (36KB, 960x586px) Image search: [Google]
squirt.jpg
36KB, 960x586px
/b/ did you ever fuck a squirt girl?

How it was?
>>
>>723840921
It was annoying to have to wash the sheets later. It's okay if you're into it. For me it was just like a little bonus.
>>
>>723840921
No, cause who the fuck wants a girl to piss on them? And yeah, that's what squirting is. PISSING.
>>
>>723840921
piss piss piss
>>
>>723841207
hot
>>
I have to fuck my gf pretty hard to have her squirt. Even then it's not the gushing amount depicted, it's more like a general oozing of fluid that gets splashed around as we move.

She likes to use this liquid as lube for when I fuck her ass though, so that's cool.
>>
>>723841207
It´s not piss u fag read some wikipedia
>>
>>723840921
Annoying as fuck! Sheets/mattress fucking soaked and stinky.....smelt of piss.
>>
It's great in my opinion. My gf squirts a lot while we're fucking. Adds extra lube basically. It's annoying to clean but we usually just lay a towel down and that takes care of it.
>>
>>723841442
This. Exact same situation at home. Once in a while she'll be extra wet and I get lucky backdoor access with her own juices as lube.
>>
>>723841452
Women can ejaculate, yes. But when they squirt large amounts of liquid - it's piss
>>
File: 1484138319199.jpg (586KB, 1024x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1484138319199.jpg
586KB, 1024x1008px
>>723841452
It's piss with not a lot of uric acid or waste. Still basically piss. Like when you piss and it is completely clear.
>>
>>723840921
You do realise squirting is actually peeing?
>>
>>723841452
>read some wikipedia
God people like you are the fucking worst. Literal retards who don't know how to do anything for themselves.
>>
>>723840921
She is very self conscious of it, for that reason she didn't want me to keep fucking her after she came the first time. Apparently after she comes the first time she gets all loosey goosey and thats when she showers you with love pee.

Well I eventually got tired of that whole routine and gave her the friendly hand on the throat, and fucked her harder. It was messy, and not really all that enjoyable. But I guess it's not my thing, so hey.
>>
>>723841452
You seem to have dropped the comma m8. Also If you can't cite wikipedia on a college paper then you can't cite it in real life and claim it to be true.
>>
>>723841452
Moron.
>>
>>723840921
I did once, I never really noticed, just thought she was really wet. Didn't know she squirted at all until she told me a little while after.

Although she could have been making it up but I don't really know or care.
>>
Never had a sq, but had a relationship with a soaking wet girl. Was fun in the beginning but gets annoying when everything keeps ending up nasty wet and smelling funny. I'd love to do her again one or too times but prefer regular girls.
>>
>>723841669
Do you use her squirt to fuck her ass?
>>
My gf squirts buckets when she cums and we need towels to sleep on afterwards.

And no you virgin new fags it isn't piss at all.
>>
>>723840921
It's fucking awesome. I guess other guys have been with girls that squirt like a busted fire hydrant looking at some of the answers here. We just lay a couple of towels down, and even though there still may be a wet spot, it's in no way major.
>>
>>723843760
You should put the towels down first.
>>
>>723840921
>ever fuck a girl that just pisses all over you

Nah.
>>
>>723843760
Fuck in the shower or put towels down first, idiot.
>>
>>723840921
Yes.
Try a human instead...
>>
>>723844707
>And no you virgin new fags it isn't piss at all.
Yeah but that means planning
>>
>>723840921
ive never had a girl piss on me no. They get really really wet, just no squirting since that shit is piss.
>>
>>723841207

>He doesn't love piss

I think you are actually a faggot.
>>
>>723844943
You poor virgin fag
>>
File: avatar characters grown up.jpg (535KB, 1102x711px) Image search: [Google]
535KB, 1102x711px
>>723840921
squirt = pee

there's nothing in the body to allow anything else except pee to come from there
>>
>>723844943
It tastes good though. You know you did good when she squirts all over your face.
>>
It's pretty hot the first few times. Then after that all you're thinking about is how you're going to have to wash your sheets fucking yet again once you're done.
>>
>>723840921
Every girl pees so I suppose so then huh?
>>
http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing/
>>
>>723840921
yeah but she didn't squirt while I was fucking her, it was during a 3some and she squirted while getting eaten out by the other girl. shit's hawt.
>>
It was amazing the first three or four times. Then it got messy and annoying.
>>
>Fucked a chubster milf while away on business.
>Squirts all the time, like when fingering, every other stroke when fucking.
>Hotel sheets so IDGAF.
>Feelsgood.jpg
>Nut in her.
>Not on BC anon
>Spend rest of night looking for emergency contraceptive.
>>
File: IMG-20151128-WA0002.jpg (73KB, 382x590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20151128-WA0002.jpg
73KB, 382x590px
>>723840921
Twice. Both black. Was soeta weird. Here is a pic of one
>>
>>723840921
Incredible, only happend when I was rage driving the dick into her. I had big cums
>>
yes it's pee.... but when I do my job really well and she totally looses her mind and self control, I know I am totally making her night.
>>
>>723841452
(((Wikipedia))). Its literally piss dude.
>>
My wife squirts buckets, it's awesome. Definitely not piss.
>>
>>723841452
>somebody is being pissed
hahahaha
>>
To all you fags claiming a chick squirting isn't piss, look where the liquid fucking comes from. THE GODDAMNED URETHRA. Guess what comes from there? URINE!

Holy shit, you guys are morons.
>>
>>723846944
To anyone that's really into it, it shouldn't matter. I personally don't give a shit.
>>
>>723846944
To all you fags claiming a dick squirting isn't piss, look where the liquid fucking comes from. THE GODDAMED URETHRA. Guess what comes from there? URINE!

Holy shit, you're a moron
>>
>>723840921
I'm virgin bruh
>>
>>723840921
Always had to change the sheets after fucking. had to buy another set to switch because I got tired of waiting for them to get done washing. But besides that its great.
>>
File: ClF9SQNUYAAexns.jpg (63KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ClF9SQNUYAAexns.jpg
63KB, 1024x1024px
>>723846944
To all you fags claiming a guy cumming isn't piss, look where the liquid fucking comes from. THE GODDAMNED URETHRA. Guess what comes from there? URINE!

Holy shit, you guys are morons.
>>
>go to fuck a girlfriend for the first time
>she tires to give me a cock ring
>nah.. Throw it aside
>her first boyfriend was her sisters husband's limp apparently 30 yo friend
>slide it in missionary
>alright
>legs up, jackhammer time
>she starts getting really loud
>screams oh fuck I'm pissing
>blasts me
>well that was interesting
>>
Wife squirts about 1/3 of the time, can be really hot and enjoyable, but there's down sides .. wet bed (not always time to grab towels), it can make it too wet so it doesn't feel great for me, during oral it's all over me. If it's piss I wouldn't care, it's always clear and has a different taste and smell. There was this 1 time.. it was definitely piss haha.. but only once. If I had the choice I'd choose a squirter still, big turn on to see her squirt on my dick
>>
>>723840921
squirting = squirting
spraying piss all over the place = pissing
>>
>>723847193
>holy shit have a basic biology class you fucking retard.
>>
>>723840921
yes

was nice, she would scream and hnnnggggg everytime she was going to orgasm,
then lots of squirt
>>
>>723841207
underage virginfag detected

MOOOOOOOOOODDS
>>
A lesbian friend of mine is in a committed relationship with a squirter. She has told me she's had it coming out her nose before. Sounds hot.
>>
>>723847193
underrated platinum post
>>
>>723840921

I've made every girl I've fucked squirt

It's really fucking hot in the moment, but god damn I got sick of changing bedsheets. And ruined a mattress too.
>>
Yeah, lots of fluids

Good for ego when the girl never squirted before
>>
Fucking teenage virgin faggots.

1) seminal vesicle
2) cowper's gland
3) prostate gland
4) ejaculatory duct

That's what's necessary for a MAN to EJACULATE. Vans deferens aside (since you can shoot cum sans sperm), the four listed items are NOT PART OF THE NECESSARY BIOLOGY TO PISS.

That means, in addition to the necessary urinary system, as a man, you need the above-listed to be able to ejaculate.

With that:

1) WOMEN DO NOT SQUIRT. THEY PISS.

2). THEIR PISS COMES FROM THE URETHRA - IT HAS A SINGULAR TRACT FROM THE BLADDER. ****NOTHING**** that comes from the bladder has any contribution to the function of sex/breeding.

3) The vagina DOES NOT have any capacity to jettison anything. You can have a baby via the virginal canal, you can build LOTS of vaginal fluid over time (if you prop her hips up while fingering/licking and she never pushes any of it out) eventually you can see an overflow - but that isn't ejaculation or squirting.

So if you're into piss that's fine. If you're a faggot hoping for a load of cum, try a dick. Otherwise, shut the fuck up and learn basic human anatomy.
>>
My gf does that on occasion

Hottest time was in the guest restroom in my parents home. She was reverse cowgirling me while I diddled her bean, and she covered the whole floor in it

Honestly, I wouldn't want her to do that every single time she cums. It's very draining to her, does a big mess, and I even had it down my nostrils once during a 69

So 8/10, it's hot AF but it has downsides
>>
>>723848431
virginal -> vaginal
>>
Squirting is actually pee and you retards are fucking degenerate for having piss fetish. fuck off.
>>
>>723840921
Yes. It was stinky afterwards. She stained my mattress with her piss.
>>
>>723843760
It's piss moron
>>
>>723848767

Honestly exactly this.
>>
>implying piss isn't great
>>
>>723842392
>>723842127
Everyone knows the trick is to use the wikipedia page to get the sources so you can simply cite those.

Honestly, the whole "no Wikipedia" things is more or less a case of teachers being pissed they didn't have that shit when they were going through their educational years.
>>
Why people who are not into it care if it's piss or not?

I like it and I don't even care, my dick can't tell the difference
>>
>piss fetish
fart fetish is better. it has lasting effect both physically and mentally.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (16KB, 373x464px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
16KB, 373x464px
>>723847954
So believable. I bet they were all 10/10s. Probably a A-list celebrity too, but you don't wanna ruin her reputation or something.
>>
>>723841207
virgin..
>>
>>723849189
8/10 is the best I'll say a couple of them were
>>
>>723849136
Preach it
>>
I was going down on my gf....you know had 2 fingers hard on the walls of her pussy while sucking on her clit. She squirted all over my chin.....Def wasn't piss at all. Had a weird smell to it. The whole scene was crazy hot. She had never done that before and was super embarrassed. I was like why....that might have been the hottest thing I've ever seen. From then on everytime I'd go at her sweet little cunt like that she'd make me stop before she got that far.. but she let me put it in her ass whenever....would use whatever was handy for lub....shampoo.....fuckin' butter....I mean whatever. Absolute best fuck of my life...until she went to prison for meth. I still love that pussy, Amber, if your reading this.....
>>
>>723849093
uh, no.

most of the "cited sources" for wikipedia are:
out dated
miscited
proven incorrect
cherry picked

or a combination of the above
>>
>>723848431
somewhat right. there is the eurethral sponge in women that can emit a small squirt of fluid upon orgasm.

THAT is squirting.

the large amount of fluid emitted is piss however
>>
>>723840921
as somebody that has tasted his own piss from yellow to completely clear and understands what piss tastes like, the one girl i have been with that could squirt, it did NOT taste like piss. did not smell like it either. it was fantastic.

the only girl i have squirting experience with was this one girl i would cam with (but never got to meet). 90% of the time, her first gush/blast/squirt would have a whitish or creamy look to it, or at least the first half of the first squirt. subsequent squirts in a session were always clear though. not sure why there was ever white stuff, it kind of weirded me out and made me think something was wrong with her.

and yes, both girls always squirted from the urethra, not the vaginal canal. personal verdict: decisively not piss.
>>
>>723840921
First time my girl squirted legit made me insta cum.
Like from "I could keep going" to full blown orgasm within seconds.

Shit was hot.
Just a bitch to clean up after but tbh, I almost always do that after sex anyways.
>>
File: 1428896622086.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1428896622086.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>>723841669
Yeah me and my gf use towels too. Im debating on what kind of sheets to get when we move in together cause this bitch squirts 90% of the time
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.