[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This shit game is the ultimate brain-fryer there is. I admit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: League_of_Legends_logo.png (159KB, 502x198px) Image search: [Google]
League_of_Legends_logo.png
159KB, 502x198px
This shit game is the ultimate brain-fryer there is. I admit i've wasted much more time than i should've but playing one or two normal games with friends sounded healthy enough when i was asked to. But no. This shit game turned a good portion of my friends into lazy shits who do nothing else but play ranked all day and wasting their time believing they're better than the average player when they're hardstuck in gold 5. This game turned them into touchy bitches who would fucking go ape shit for the smallest thing when it comes down to the game, not to mention all the fucking money they've thrown away just to buy retarded looking skins. Fuck them and seriously, fuck whoever still plays this piece of garbage. You are not a gamer if you play this shit, you are not part of the casual group of people who never touched a game in their lives but play league. You're just fucking scum and you're bound to become braindead by this stupid shit. Fuck this shit cancer game i hope it will die out completely one day
>>
>>723836158
100% agreeing!
>>
I cant disagree but the nostalgia keeps getting me sometimes

started in s2
>>
Game is fun, devs are ok, I hate the community and the fact that League turned me into a lazy fucc
>>
>>723836158
nigga how poor are you to not afford skins/skins being a big impact on your wallet?
>>
>>723836158

See when you dont play ranked at all like myself. Theres nothing wrong with the game.
>>
>>723837214
Tbh he might have the Eastern Europe syndrome. I've spent the equivalent of 130 dollars over 4 years with this game and when I saw the actual number my almonds activated.
>>
Play aram man.
Long hair don't care.
>>
I have wasted 6 years on this shit game AMA
>>
File: 1487227537260.jpg (48KB, 463x491px) Image search: [Google]
1487227537260.jpg
48KB, 463x491px
>>723836158
>gold 5
>better than average player

That makes them better than the average player...
>>
>>723837786
This. I stopped playing normals and mostly do arams stoned out of my mind.
>>
>>723838344
No. When you spam something like 400 games you eventually climb even if you're fucking trash. And that's what they are. But when i was platinum and played the game, they would avoid playing with me because i was too cocky and pretentious, when in reality i never gave a shit. I knew these people from before they even got into this shit and they were never like this. Lazier, more stupid and deluded is what they became.
>>
>>723839420
I'm diamond, believe me I know. You just had the same problem I have when I play with friends who are bronze 1 at best.

They do dumb shit, they play champions they aren't good enough to play (zed, lee, lb, jayce, talon, etc.), they get on our nerves, and they never accept that they're lazy, stupid and deluded. That's why they're bronze, silver, or normal-game-only players.

That is what happens when people think they're good at something but they aren't and they don't even realize it, nor do they have the capacity to realize it.

Even Diamond 5-2 its the same shit, monkeys. I'm a fucking monkey compared to korean master and challenger players. We're all monkeys.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.