[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who tried the Microsoft Hololens yesterday anything

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hololens.0.0.jpg (75KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
hololens.0.0.jpg
75KB, 1600x900px
Ask a guy who tried the Microsoft Hololens yesterday anything
>>
>>723833093
Gud?
>>
Did you play minecraft?
>>
>>723833333
Quick detour
>>
>>723833093
How many mexican childslaves will i have to sell in order to afford it?
>>
>>723833093
Have you tried also HTC vive? It is similar expirience or very different? I tried htc vive and I was shocked how amazing it is.
>>
>>723833093

What kind of content can we expect?

Did you do anything besides play minecraft?
>>
>>723833255
It kinda fucking sucks at the moment tbh,they are not even near what they have shown in the video. I played a demo,basically the visor is great and the stuff really do look like holograms ,thats quite nice,you feel like you are a pilot. But the demo itself had terrible graphics and did not work properly when my hand moved(i was shooting incoming robots) So yeah,mixed feelings
>>
Were the '''screens''' any good? As in, now bright were they, was there pixelation, what was the FOV like?
>>
>>723833548
Alot,its currently only available to developers and only if they give a good reason to Microsoft,for 5k dollars per piece. They actually developed a whole new CPU which they call i think holographic CPU and its pretty high tech shit
>>
>>723833592
VR != AR
>>
>>723833592
you are mixing apples with oranges. Htc vive is a virtual reality while Hololens mixes real world with holographic displays
>>
>>723833630
FOV was great,and the screens seemed very nice and bright enough. It did not look like google glass(reflections) but more like the display was on the glass itself
>>
>>723833604
It was a whole presentation on it by my friend who works for a company who got one as a dev kit so he let me try it aswell. The primary intent for it is basically gaming,but it has much potential in medical and is already being used in class in universities such as harward. 3d designing will also be a whole new game when this comes out(or thats just what they say)
>>
>>723833093
Why haven't you killed yourself yet?
>>
>>723833093
Why do u drink horse semen from a cup instead right from the source?
>>
>>723834201
Good question
Im not religious so i think as this might be all the time we have,better use it to its full potential
And also,i believe in hedonism,i want to make alot of money and live a pleasurefull life. Is that enough for you
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.