[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rock is concerned. However Ben Affleck is not.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: C5p6YWdUwAAtfic.jpg (61KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
C5p6YWdUwAAtfic.jpg
61KB, 750x563px
The Rock is concerned. However Ben Affleck is not.
>>
>>723832755
maybe someone suggested they are not important anymore
>>
File: Untitled5.jpg (801KB, 1359x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled5.jpg
801KB, 1359x1279px
>>723832755
Affleck is wise and cynical enough to know the awards are literal bullshit popularity contests concocted by people with MBAs to give validation to "good" boring movies people didn't care about seeing because they are boring, in an attempt to drum up new interest. The rock is comparatively new to the scene and is more of a showman, so although he probably doesn't care either, he knows if he looks like he does he'll get more airtime for it.
>>
File: 12121346687.jpg (20KB, 467x414px) Image search: [Google]
12121346687.jpg
20KB, 467x414px
>>723832755
>Affleck is wise
>>
File: XqJjGjx.jpg (43KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
XqJjGjx.jpg
43KB, 600x687px
>>723834529
You'd be amazed how getting your heart ripped to shreds by the woman you love then sinking into alcoholic depression can make you see the world for what it really is. Intelligence comes from your brain. Wisdom comes from life experiences.
>>
>>723832755
I like Meryl's expression. It seems to say "Oh my God, it's not the most popular or best movie of the year that's going to win, it's the movie with the BLACK PEOPLE hooray!"
>>
>>723832755
Y'all are forgetting the fact that although The Rock might be a talented individual with legions of fans he's still just a dumb fucking nigger
He probably saw some security guys walking in
>>
>>723835517
yeah but he's got a super hard on for muzzies. They guy is blue pill as fuck
>>
>>723835887
He's like Samoan or something. You dumb af
>>
File: tPy2gCt6.jpg (55KB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
tPy2gCt6.jpg
55KB, 459x459px
>tfw you love someone so much you think it's finally okay to share how depressed you feel about your life.
>it will be alright because she understands you and loves you back. Tells you she'll always be there for you.
>tells you at Applebee's one day that she's falling out of love b/c you're too depressed all the time
>dumps you so you can "find yourselves"
>she goes and fucks rando Chad's while you drink grain alcohol to sleep
>tfw you know if you ever fall in love again, you'll never be able to completely share yourself.
Even if women constantly say that's what they want, it isn't. Women only want security. If they think you're sensitive, they think you're weak.
>>
>>723837283
Hopefully he necks himself. dumb cunt anyway
>>
File: o-DWAYNE-ROCKY-JOHNSON-570.jpg (49KB, 570x828px) Image search: [Google]
o-DWAYNE-ROCKY-JOHNSON-570.jpg
49KB, 570x828px
>>723836812
His father is black. His mother is samoan.
>Pic related
>>
>>723837283
>is a movie star
>has someone to share his life with
>somehow still depressed
>depression ruins his marriage

fuck you, depression
for real
>>
>>723837555
how old was his mom in this pic?
>>
>>723837945
/thread
>>
>>723837283
I know that feel, bro. I know it all too well.
>>
>>723834529
https://youtu.be/vln9D81eO60

top kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.