[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Razer Otana Chroma, is it any good?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Razer Otana Chroma, is it any good?
>>
Ornata, not Otana
>>
All razer products are bad and I'm going to refrain from arguing on why that is the case.
Please purchase a keyboard that has less gimmicks, it will financially benefit you.
Even a corsair would do you fine.
>>
>>723832569
yeah if you like overpriced shit
>>
>>723832569
Its overpriced quality
You can find slightly worse for an extremely lower cost
>>
>>723832569
I have the Razer X Chroma, it's actually really nice despite razer having a bad rep
>>
>>723832569
It's a keyboard. So yea if it's flat and has buttons, it'll probably be okay.
>>
>>723834204
Fuck off peasant
>>
File: 1440670856304.jpg (10KB, 356x297px) Image search: [Google]
1440670856304.jpg
10KB, 356x297px
>>723833131
>>723833414
>>723833762

I get its cool to hate on Razer, but if you look beyond this you will see the keyboards they make are pretty good. I have tested multiple brands, Corsair, Logitech, Steelseries and finally Razer. In my opinion they are the best for typing and/or gaming. They feel very solid and have good quality.

Not all their keyboards are worth their money though., and if you really want to be sure go to a big hardwarestore where you can try them out yourself.

Other products from Razer (in my opinnion) like mouses or headsets are better bought with a different brand.

I bought the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate, and have zero complaints so far.
>>
>>723832569
I have a lighted keyboard, the damn thing is so bright it keeps me awake at night. Finally had to quit using it in the bedroom.
>>
File: 234.jpg (220KB, 936x1248px)
234.jpg
220KB, 936x1248px
>>723834988
You're not the only one to have tested more than one keyboard, it's my job to make sure only good hardware and peripherals are stocked in my shop, and razer branded switches are a fucking joke, if I'm paying $180 for a keyboard i want it to be perfect. I'm never selling razer equipment again if i have to go through the hassle of customers returning a bad product every day.
Their build quality is on par with Christmas cracker toys and even the driver software is a pain in the ass to function, same goes for razer synapse.
Overall a bad fucking company who really needs to step off their high horse and get shit in order when it comes to 'kool gaming stuff to make u rlly rlly pro'
>>
>>723835278
You can set the brightness level on Razer keyboards.
>>
>>723832569
Ignore the whiny poorfags, yes it is, I use the BlackWidow Chroma so basically the same without a numeric keypad, the action is good the lighting while gimmicky is better than most.
>>
Ducky Shine 5/6, either or. If you can find one, Ducky makes keyboards that'll last forever. My shine 3 has lasted ~60,000,000 keystrokes with no problems
>>
File: 1469506104634.gif (512KB, 160x160px)
1469506104634.gif
512KB, 160x160px
>>723835643
the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate costs 90 dollars on Amazone. Paying more than 100 dollars on a keyboard is kinda senseless I think.

You call razer branded switches a fucking joke, thats the same is calling a specific car brand shit, it al comes down to preference. I myself dont mind the clicky sound the switches make and they gave great feedback. I disliked the switches Steelseries and Logitech used, but that varies greatly for different people.
>>
File: hermeskeyboard.jpg (989KB, 1920x1280px)
hermeskeyboard.jpg
989KB, 1920x1280px
>>723832569
I have a Hermes mechanical keyboard, its nice and well made. If you want all that extra color shit for ass loads of money for a keyboard than I dunno what to tell you.
>>
>>723832569
...Don't buy that overpriced half-mechanical keyboard.. you might as well just buy the cooler master masterkeys lite L if LEDs is all you want..
I'd recommend saving up your money to get a nice DAS keyboard
>>
>>723836467
Cherry MX is the only switch that should be in a keyboard
>>
No literally and I mean this in the true meaning of the word. Literally only the death adder is good. Everything else razer makes is completely fucking shit.
>>
>>723837230
Fucking LOL there are better higher quality switches you can be. You only think that because they have a stranglehold on the mech keyboard area.
>>
>>723832569
How much typing are you actually going to do? Shouldn't you be investing in a mouse with a good scroll wheel?
>>
>>723836203
I own a Logitech g810 Orion spectrum.. who are you calling poor you cunt
>>
>>723837382
Go back to /g/ computer man, OP is obviously looking for a gaming keyboard
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.