[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I keep a gf for more than a month, b/? I am reasonably

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

File: me.jpg (21KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
21KB, 360x480px
Why can't I keep a gf for more than a month, b/? I am reasonably fit, highly-educated, with a decent sense of humor and other positive attributes. I am a bit socially-awkward, dependent on drugs, and broke at the moment plus I spend all my time on b/, which I'm sure doesn't help. What piece of the puzzle am I missing? I've tried everything to attract and keep a decent mate, from pickup artist techniques to building up my social status, yet nothing seems to work. I have lowered my standards and bed the odd 5/10, but nobody that I'm happy with. Somehow, I've developed a bad reputation which is also hindering me.
>>
you might not be humble enough? Not really sure sorry :/
>>
>>723830448
a van and some V1's
thats all a man ever needs
and after your first time it'll be all you'll want boyo
>>
do you dress for lack of a better word "gangstery"?
>>
gotta go for bitches who like to get fucked up, not like crack whores but a bitch who does drugs will stick with ya if you do em with her and dont be too nice, bitches love rude dudes.
>>
>>723830448
If you're broke and on drugs, that's probably it. When I was in my 20s I had the same issue, women would fuck me, but they wouldn't get into relationships with me, but just so happened to get with guys who had money after me.
>>
>>723830448
You clearly have mild autism.
Read Sherlock Holmes and use his logical systems to pick up women.
>tbh this is a secret of mine, its extremely effective for the time and effort invested
>>
>>723830777
sometimes, other times classy
>>
>>723830655
Girls hate humble guys
>>
>>723831218
With waistcoat/fedora?
>>
>>723831038
Cool will check it out, got a copy of all Doyle's work
>>
>>723830448
"Drug dependent"
Meaning you're a junkie, right?
>>
> highly educated
>/b/
Choose one
>>
>>723831295
I own a fedora, but don't wear it anymoe
>>
>>723831316
Weed habitually, coke, molly, and lsd sometimes
>>
>drug dependent
>broke

There you go, fix that and you're golden
>>
Pick up artists are your issue mate they don't plan or skill you for relationship logenvity they skill you for the one night you need to figure out how to do the compromise and scaling that I do I am 28 married and my wife and I swing
>>
How about stop bitching about "I don't have pussy" and rather look at the people close to you, and whether you have ROMANTIC (not sexual) feelings for someone? If not, then it's a waiting game until you meet someone you do love
>>
>>723830937
There should be a dating website where you can meet stoner chicks. Find it difficult to meet many
>>
>broke at the moment

this.
>>
>>723831510
That didn't answer my (retorical) question. You're a junkie, correct?
>>
Buy better clothes instead of flashy thug shit, stop using drugs, talk to women as if theyre just regular people, and start working on a hobby so that you have something to show.
>>
>>723831559
I'm not looking for sexual conquests, I just don't click with many people. I have a lot of niche interests that women just often don't seem to share
>>
>>723830448
>socially-awkward
>dependent on drugs
>broke at the moment
>I spend all my time on b/

Hmm...

>What piece of the puzzle am I missing?

You're a piece of shit. You're a drug addict loser and you need to get your shit together.
>>
>>723831710
Don't like to think of myself as one, but I do suffer from drug-indued psychosis from time-to-time
>>
>>723830448
Redpill yourself.
>>
>>723831867
Skyler?
>>
>>723830448

whats ur weight and height bro? u look jacked just curious
>>
>>723831837
PERFECTLY STATED!
>>
>>723832086
I'm only 5'7 and 160 lbs, so that restricts me to shorter women most of the time, but I still see many other guys my size and build coupled-up, so I must be doing something wrong
>>
>>723831837
These aren't selling points, admittedly, but that's like your opinion man
>>
The world is not conspiring against you. You're the problem. Women want stability, being broke and addicted to drugs means you're completely unstable. Don't flex too much harder or you'll pass out.
>>
>>723832430
I get what you're saying. Had no problem when I was making bank, but am now back living at my parents and no employer will touch me because of my criminal record and sketchy past
>>
>>723832279

do you work out?
>>
>>723830448
You have money? if not, here's your answer.
>>
>>723832775
Not so much anymore, I should mention that I have slash marks all up my left arm from cutting when I was a dumb goth kid. Scares some women off
>>
>>723830959
This. No matter how you look or act, when it comes down to it, bitches only want guys with money.
>>
>>723830448
Dear OP

try to prevent yourself from being a faggot .

oops, sorry you are destined to be a beta faggot pussy ass bitch forever.
>>
Stop trying as hard
>>
Dunno how much it matters, but am also vegan and a lot of chicks have told me they think that's effeminate and only pussies don't eat meat
>>
>>723830448
bc you are a manlet
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.