[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked a girl without a condom and didnt cum not inside or

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

I fucked a girl without a condom and didnt cum not inside or outside, is there a chance she might get pregnant? I actually peed before sex
>>
>>723822052

why didn't you cum?
>>
>>723822138
because I was rock on hard, she was enjoying a lot and I was scared of getting her pregnant
>>
probs not. slip a day after pill into her drink
>>
>he didnt cum inside her steamy hot pussy
>>
>>723822052
It's possible, but unlikely.
>>
If only you didn't peed... start saving money, daddy.
>>
Yep - precum has small amounts of sperm in it. Chances are super low but possible
>>
>>723822052
When u peed u released any semen that was in ur urethra (most of it was dead anyways) so no, Precum doesn't get women pregnant it's a fucking lie. The reason people say that there's a chance is be the lubricant (Precum) picks up said semen and is let into the vagina but like I said 1) u already peed 2) most of the semen that it WOULD have picked up is dead
>>
>>723822052
When you pissed you cleared any lingering semen from your urethra.

You should be good.
>>
>>723822052
No, dont lose sleep over it.
>>
>>723822818
>>723822964
god i lt was kinda by chance I peed right before fucking her, I guess luck is on my side
>>
File: 119852.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
119852.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
>>723822052

> I peed before sex

What relevance do you think that has? Kek

Seriously.. Use google for this shit kid.
And buy her the morning after pill if you're worried.
>>
>>723822052
This is the problem with abstinence-only sex education. A generation of fuckwits who have no idea how to handle reproductive issues when having sex.

Yes she can get pregnant. Pre-cum has sperm in it. Not a lot, but it's there.
>>
>>723823062
Nothing would have happened anyway. I used to pull out all the time with my ex. In 4 years never got her pregnant. Its not all that easy to get pregnant in the first place.
>>
>>723823221
>thinking anecdotes are evidence
People like you are the reason we have a growing generation of retards who think vaccines cause autism.
>>
>>723823221
yeah, a friend of mine once told he used to stick his dick all the time without a condom and nothing happened until he managed to convince her to take the pill, now he always cum inside her and nothing happens, but even tho iwas kinda freaked out. thanks m8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.