[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seeing Youtube videos of all these gamer guys made me wonder.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1151002-gb.png (312KB, 565x480px) Image search: [Google]
1151002-gb.png
312KB, 565x480px
Seeing Youtube videos of all these gamer guys made me wonder.

Am I the only kid that had almost full libraries of exclusively pirated games?
I bought maybe 3 games during my entire lifetime. Do people really pay for that shit?
I started with the PSX.
>>
>>723822018
I only played for 3 games on my shity lapton. The rest pirate.
On the ps3 waisted €250 on digital games
>>
>>723822252
Payed
>>
>>723822018
Quit being a cancer on society and pay for products you have no right to steal, you piece of shit.
>>
>>723822252
I have yet to pay for a digital download.
Granted I don't own a console except my ole PS2
>>
>>723822018
Nah it's just because you are a piece of shit faggot, and probably poor.
>>
File: get a load of this guy.jpg (26KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
get a load of this guy.jpg
26KB, 480x479px
>>723822354
>angery
>>
>>723822354
>sharing = stealing
>>723822453
>I cri evrytiem
>>
>>723822467
>>723822567
>le edgy
>>
never bought any games for psx/ps2
only bought 10-15 games on steam
>>
>>723822722
Why is piracy even triggering you?
>>
>>723822018
These days, I doubt you are the exception. When I was a kid the internet didn't exist, so yeah I paid for my shit. GT2 was great, btw.
>>
i paid $65 for a hamburger today at lunch so you think the cost of a video game is going to tweak me.
>go to school
>get great job
>buy whatever whenever you want
>>
>>723822951
Yeah, I haven't bought any media since wi fi was made a household item.

Back in those days, I gave a few $ to a bootlegger schoolmate. Usually enough to buy a disc and some extra lunch.
>>
>>723823181
Was it made of a virgin's loins?
>>
>>723822018
>being proud of something almost anyone can do
>not supporting awesome tech stuff
on a scale from 1 to 10
I buy a 7/10 used
and a 9/10 new to support the company.
So the sequels will be even better.
win win situation.
>>
>>723823181
what job?
what burger?
what games?
>>
>>723823603
I choose not to support vidya since the last console gen.
With all the drm and on disc dlc and the microtransaction bullshit.
Nope.
>>
The leeches of society will always be there.

When I was broke asf and in highschool/college I pirated loads of shit I couldnt afford.

However

Now that I've graduated college (computer science/engineering) and have autistic amounts of disposable income I buy everything I want and have even gone back and purchased a lot of the things I pirated.

There is an exception though, games like skyrim, that I've bought 3 times already (360, One, PC) including DLC, you better fuckin believe I pirated the Special Edition.
>>
>>723823891
I pirate because I am neet. I can't finish school because I hate studying.

I'm glad you have big money, bro. I wish I did.
>>
>>723822018
This game and it's extensive manual taught me how to drive like a pro. I will forever be grateful for it's lessons. Saved my life on more than one occasion.
>>
>>723824094
Your problem is thinking you have to like studying to finish school. No one likes studying. Just gotta skate by and grab that degree man. Life's easier on the other side.
>>
>>723824805
I just know it deep inside. Whenever I have to study, my brain screams.

I'll an hero soon anyways.
>>
>>723825065
Lmao you fucking selfish retard.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.