[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it cool to hate whites?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1487632432538.jpg (174KB, 2400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1487632432538.jpg
174KB, 2400x1400px
Why is it cool to hate whites?
>>
>>723816442
it isnt. you black cunt
>>
>>723816442
Because jews say so.
But keep talking shit to us while china and asians are re colonising africa and enslaving youre people again while you live in a civilised society and enjoy priviledge every african nigger can only dream of, we will sell you all to the chinese for that sweet sweet tight yellow pussy.
>>
>>723816442
Because whiny shitfucks like you give whites a bad name. I am white and I don't give a shit if someone makes fun of whites. Just like if I make a joke about a woman or a black person they shouldn't get offended and if they do they can fuck off
>>
>>723816442
It's called envy.

Wanting what you can't be so bad you get angry.
The reality is that you have such low self-esteem that this is the only way you can survive without killing yourself.
It also explains why certain races need to reaffirm themselves in the eyes of the public.
The problem arises when the violent side rears its ugly head and people see a stereotypical riot.
All it does is re-enforce the stereotype.
>>
>>723816442
cucks love sucking up to nigs
>>
>>723816442

you mean in mainstream media?
for the same reason it is cool to hate blacks on 4chan

because people are idiots

>muh strongly held beliefs about the world
>>
>>723816442
Envy for how awesome we are
We're still shit compared to the Asians, but we're still pretty awesome
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.