[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cheats on me and all she needs to do is cry on

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2911.jpg (11KB, 48x48px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2911.jpg
11KB, 48x48px
My girlfriend cheats on me and all she needs to do is cry on my shoulder and tell me how sorry she is.
What am I doing wrong?
>>
You're a giant fucking cucked faggot.
Might aswell just strap on that chastity cage and watch her take 9inch black schlong from Jamal down the street at this point, you fucking imbecile.

If you had half a brain you would've dumped her immediately, not making a thread and asking about it.
I bet you love imagining your girlfriends cunt getting destroyed.
>>
File: d46.jpg (56KB, 680x471px) Image search: [Google]
d46.jpg
56KB, 680x471px
>>
>>723813310
I'm gonna ask her to leave tonight.
No ifs or buts
>>
>>723813090
She's not really sorry if she keeps doing it.
Then she is just manipulating you.
>>
>>723813310
What would you do if your significant other cheated on you?
>>
>>723813401
You already sound like you're going to fuck up.
>>
>>723813401
You should just ruin her life quietly. That's what I'd do if I were in your situation.
>>
>>723813090
>What am I doing wrong?
Not pushing her away and telling her GTFO and never come back.
>>
>>723813526
I probably am.
>>
>>723813603
How would i do that?
>>
>>723813090

Tell her to fuck off, stop selling yourself short.
Plenty of girls out there who are not shameless sluts.
>>
>>723813401
Do it now. Just send her a fucking text, she's not worth a personal explanation.

>>723813471
Throw her the fuck out, what do you think I'd do?
>>
>>723814409
Id need to do it in person.
All her stuff is at mine
>>
>>723814624
Doesn't even matter in the fucking slightest.
Drop her with a text, start packing her shit and tell her to come pick it up.

Stop making excuses you faggot and just do it.
>>
>>723813090
I'm the same, please try and convince yourself that you can do better
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.