[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spooky green text stories thread listen to that one niggers

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 6

File: spook.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
spook.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>spooky green text stories thread

listen to that one niggers
>be me
>live in a dodgy neighborhood
>cunt kids always playing in front of my house
>don't bother me much, listen to music all day so can't even hear them
>the house opposite of mine is occupied by a family of niggers, proper nignogs with them turbans and all
>upstairs window is always closed
>always dark in that room
>never see anyone in there, never a window is open, never a light is on
>every few months I notice someone standing there
>I just looked out there now
>saw some white dude standing right against the window
>I look at him for a few seconds
>he doesn't seem to acknowledge me
>stands still, doesn't move for solid 5 minutes now
>his head is arched in a way it makes him look like he's watching kids play in front of the house
>look back at screen to write the story down
>look back at the window
>he gone
happened about 3 times now and I've lived here for about 8 years or so. Started happening about a year ago? something around that

5/10 on the spooktrometer
>>
Wave at him
>>
>>723811417
he gone man, doesn't seem like he'd even see me the way he was just locked into position there
>>
>>723811496
Knock on their door and see if they'll let you in
>>
>>723811584
Its a pure nigger house, they won't let me in. If you've ever experienced a proper black as night nigger, not a nigga, but a nigger, then you'd know that the last thing they'd do is let a white stranger just go into their house. Makes it even weirder that the guy upstairs, in their house looking out the window was one of the whitest guys i've ever seen
>>
>>723812029
Ever think he could be a kidnap victim? Call the cops anon
>>
>>723812029
sounds like there is some pure niggotry goin on their anon. call the cops
>>
>>723812186
don't think so, the window isn't barred or anything, he could just open it and scream for help if he needed to. Worst case scenario he could break the glass and climb down.
Think he's just some weird dude that never comes outside and likes watching kids in the dark = noone will ever notice him
>>
>>723812029
kidnapped victim and just sits there i don't think so
>>
>>723812029
send in a toy car home alone style
>>
i mean if there is a white guy there than it must mean he is their buddies i'm sorry but niggers are masters of hunting so they must be masters of their land i doubt they wouldn't know
>>
>>723812029
mabee its a ghost pissed off that their are niggers inhabiting his space
>>
there is something fishy goin on there
>>
File: 1372249194397.jpg (51KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1372249194397.jpg
51KB, 500x400px
>>723812512
was thinking of leaving a brand new bike right outside of their door, attach a string to the bike, hide in the bushes and lure them nigs out one by one.
Then once the bike is far enough I'll sneak in to the house and investigate

>>723812569
what if white man is actually ghost?
>>
only niggers don't go to good old christian heaven not white people(ok now for real no racist memes there is something going on there)
>>
i just think you and maybe some other kid should check that out
>>
>>723812731
>>723813067
>>723812961
>>723812725
more kids gathered in front of the house, seems like the perfect opportunity for the white man to strike. I'll be on the look out and take a pic of him if I get a chance
>>
this thread is intringing im going to keep myself here
>>
maybe he's an albino pedophile
>>
OP here, already on page 6 so bump this thread to keep it alive until the man in question reveals himself again
>>
i really want to know who the fuck this motherfucker and wtf is he doing in those nigs' house
>>
he's here again holy shit
>>
take take quick
>>
>>723813598
>>723813678
I was about to take my phone to take a pic but I think he noticed me so he moved back.

its bright out but the room he's in is dark as fuck, can barely see him
>>
FUCK
>>
Take a picture
>>
TAKE A PICTURE ANYWAYS SOMEONE WILL PUMP UP THE BRIGHTNESS
>>
What a tease
>>
is this fake?
>>
>>723813836
its pitch black in there man, I don't even know if he's still in there. I'd have to zoom in with my phone for a proper pic as well so it might come off blurry. The house is a bit far too

I'll take a pic of the window anyway see if any of you can find something in there
>>
we /b/tards will figure out what this guy is doing on those nigger's house
>>
do those niggers have kids?
>>
Lurking, this is gonna be good.
>>
>>723813932
starting to get that feel
>>
if this is fake go fuck yourself for getting me excited
>>
>>723813748
take the fucking picture anon i have no time for ur bs today. im at work right now so stop being a wuss and if ur asked say you took a picture of a bird or were taking a selfie
>>
File: IMAG0108_1.jpg (75KB, 980x1231px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0108_1.jpg
75KB, 980x1231px
Op here, heres the best pic I could take
>>
>>723811273
Inb4 mirror
>>
File: mpn (13).gif (750KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mpn (13).gif
750KB, 500x281px
>>
>>723814257
Nothing came up on reverse image, seems legit so far.
>>
>>723814257
does this guy have a chandelier outside of his house? what is that anon?
>>
yeah did it 2
>>
>>723814387
just some bitch sucking a nigger off in a middle of a conversation isn't funny
>>
Op here, took another pic.
>>
>>723814576
ayy lmao
>>
>>723814108
yes, like a million. Some of them look around 15? hard to tell.

>>723814193
the intention was to make a story thread, not my fault people are lurking to find out more about mine

>>723814230
I did take the pic, here man >>723814257
theres just nothing to see there right now, he only showed up for a few seconds, had no time to capture him

>>723814436
not sure what that is, just a reflection

>>723814576
kek fuck off with that shit
>>
well you have admit its pretty suspicious that white dude in those niggers' house just watching the kids ,and when you shit post on 4chan people want to know about this guy and he magicly shows up
>>
>>723814257
itsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
Next time he's there, look at him and start fapping.
>>
>>723814903
This
>>
well this was an adventure just another day on 4chan but for real check whats up with that dude maybe talk to one of the nigger kids to find out more idk if you want to
>>
>>723814898
he only showed up today after months that I've noticed, thats what made me write down the green text. Then he showed up again but for a brief moment.

>>723814903
yea its fucking nothing, I said that but you autists wanted me to take the pic anyway
>maybe one of us will see find something there!

>>723814958
what if he returns the favor?
>>
>>723815103
Your father is a dustman
>>
>>723815193
you better take that back, or the spooky white pedo man will get ya
>>
File: _1_3.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
_1_3.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
>go exploring abandoned houses and shit with my friends like faggots
>we go into one house and hear something coming from what we think is the kitchen
>all of us spooked as fuck, we know for a God damn fact no one lives here and we would have seen cars if there was other faggots
>me and my 2 guys I'm with inspect because for once something interesting is happening
>we tread lightly, not making noise, and we approach the area
>getting really spooked now, scoob
>Right outside the room and there's groaning and shit, think the ring
>I peek around corner and see a guy fucking standing there, hair over his face with his arm out
>in some kind of fight or flight response, I pull out my switchblade at Mach 5 and charge the dude
>go for the throat and tackle him to the ground
>feel no resistance wtf

Turns out someone set up a mannequin dressed in fucked up clothes and strapped a tape recorder to its back.

Didnt actually happen but I've always thought about this, I live in Colorado and there's that infamous titan missile silo, imagine setting something like that up. Some kids going in to a missile silo middle of the night pitch black and they hear fucking groaning, they turn a corner and see someone standing there, that incites real fear. Either that or someone would pull a 9 and fucking unload into it. I don't think I could ever set something like that up though, I honestly think that's going way too fucking far to mess with somebody, putting someone in a situation like that underground filled with death traps is just evil. The mental scarring would be too much as well, seeing something like that could drive a man to insanity from questioning what happened.
>>
no really spooky if it just some gay faggot's "prank"
>>
aight niggers, It's getting dark out so even if the guy shows up we won't be able to see him since the lights are never on there.

If anything happens I'll make another thread using the picture of the window. I'll try to follow up with another picture, this time with the guy at the window.

Post your spooky scary stories away then, as intended
>>
well op,i hope i see yo again

anon
>>
>>723814416
Yeah wow holy shit huh? A legit picture of a window. How fucking exciting. Thread is lame as shit. Anyone else have stories or are we just gonna hinge on this story going anywhere?
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.