[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me some nice verses that prove the Bible is full of shit.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1488006177522.jpg (14KB, 469x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488006177522.jpg
14KB, 469x480px
Give me some nice verses that prove the Bible is full of shit.
>>
>>723810686
moses be trippin on shrooms
>>
>>723810686
Worlds much older than six thousand years old.

The world was never flooded like the bible claims. There's two just for starters.
>>
>>723810686
Genesis 4:20 "And once Abraham lit his cone on fire, his manhood grew to the size of 498 feet"
>>
>>723810989
No, these are not verses. Just shit you heard.
>>
>>723811037
Where is the bullshit in this? My manhood always grows when i lit the cone on fire.
>>
>>723810989
there was a flood, 10,000 years ago there were 2mile+ thick ice sheets over north america and europe. something caused this to melt rapidly. The medeteranian floor is covered with cities and villages that were once dry land of course. It's called science bro. There was a flood, someone wrote about in a book but that doesn't make the book true either way.
>>
The front cover says the word bible pretty much sums the massive stroy book that follows this front cover
>>
>>723811205
Dude literally look at the first book in the bible... it says god made the world in 7 days, ppl got stupid old like 900+ years. Or look at jesus... he is a fuckimg sorcerer walking on water and turning water to wine... also he made endless bread that can be broke in half multiple times while not losing mass... that is against fundamental natural and logical laws.
>>
>>723810686
if anybody really gives a shit, find the truth. see who put the book together and why. see what was taken out and why. there was information in there that the rulers didn't want people to know, if people knew it would take away their authority.

This edited information still exists.

truth is out there for people who seriously search and are patient. -patient- be patient! keep looking.
>>
>>723811472
read my post one more time asshat
>>
>>723811477

And I'm sure you have this truth and you're just not sharing it.
>>
>>723811725
it would be like trying to fill a well with a teaspoon in this forum. are you seriously interested?
>>
>>723811550
>3/10 post
>gave me aids because of imaginary superiority of poster
>would not read 3rd time
>>
>>723811859
hehe enjoy your aids then. and you're welcome!
>>
>>723811725
He is trying to act enlighted because he heard of an old fucking version of the bible where it said something like "don't build me temples, i am in everyone and everything. I dont need a house". What he doesnt take into consideration is that it could have just be written by a crazy idiot. Nobody can tell.
>>
I'll give you a hint:

Think for yourself and question authority. Love, Learn, Create, Grow.

Shit. That's more than a hint, that's it. The rest is toxic dogma.

You're welcome again. see you on the other side.

You can see what happens after you die. take 5 or more grams of dried shrooms and squeege your third fucking eye. Shits real. can't say as much about some old book.
>>
>>723812169
What I am talking about is from personal experience. something you can experience too. Peeps been doing it forever.

no I am not enlightened. When you do this you find out just how fucking small and stupid you are.

with everything I know and have learned. I don't know shit. It's a infinite cosmos out there and we are not even like grains of sand.
>>
>>723812295

Spoken like a man who doesn't get Bill Hicks but quotes him verbatim anyway.
>>
>>723812544
Well how about you explain it to me then? What am I missing my bro?
>>
A gift from Jimmy:

So familiar and overwhelmingly warm
This one, this form I hold now.
Embracing you, this reality here,
This one, this form I hold now, so
Wide eyed and hopeful.
Wide eyed and hopefully wild.

We barely remember what came before this precious moment,
Choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside...
This body holding me, reminding me that I am not alone in
This body makes me feel eternal. All this pain is an illusion.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.

Alive, I

In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal

Twirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
>>
Where did ya go bro? I'm waiting for you to educate me.... If I'm wrong and I apparently don't get Bill then help a bro out and explain to me why?

(patiently waiting, drinking coffee and listening to some drone)
>>
You never see a positive drug story on the news. They always have the same LSD story. You've all seen it: "Today a young man on acid … thought he could fly … jumped out of a building … what a tragedy!" What a dick. He's an idiot. If he thought he could fly, why didn't he take off from the ground first? Check it out? You don't see geese lined up to catch elevators to fly south; they fly from the fucking ground. He's an idiot. He's dead. Good! We lost a moron? Fucking celebrate. There's one less moron in the world.
Wouldn't you like to see a positive LSD story on the news? To base your decision on information rather than scare tactics and superstition? Perhaps? Wouldn't that be interesting? Just for once?
"Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."
>>
>>723812494
I CrossFit as well
>>
kek. bro says I don't know Bill. You would shit in your fucking underoos if you knew exactly how well I knew Bill. I spoke with his brother just 3 days ago. No fucking shit.

Can't do a thing with sheeple.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.