[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I really like a cam girl /b/...like...I get nervous before

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sad_robot_by_mclelun.jpg (40KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
sad_robot_by_mclelun.jpg
40KB, 500x400px
I think I really like a cam girl /b/...like...I get nervous before I join her room and sometimes, I can't even go in there. She's cute, has that naughty innocence that attracts me.

The thing is, she doesn't seem to get a lot of guys in her room. So when I started showing her a lot of attention, she re-paid it. She even remembered me after about a week of not talking to her. That's when it started, the small fact that she even remembered me.

I'm a fucking loser, what do I do?
>>
You arent a loser homie. I wouldn't attempt anything though. Nothing could really happen between you in my opinion. I'd move on. Prevent yourself from going into her chat room. Sometimes males get too attached after sex.
>>
>>723810992

It's the company I'm attached to. She's pretty, of course but she seems to enjoy talking to me. I've been contemplating about giving her my kik name, she asked for it before. I just don't know what my mentality will be if we start talking outside of the cam site.

Is forgetting all about her the best solution?
>>
File: 35jiB.jpg (51KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
35jiB.jpg
51KB, 640x477px
>>
Getting attached to someone you do sexual things with?
>>
>>723810473
Pics?
>>
>>723813469

I hate it. Feels like I'm putting her on a pedestal, I can't wait to make her laugh and see her smile or hear her talk . Seeing her tits and ass is just a +1 to the experience. Part of me feels like it's all a lie and I can feel little tinges of jealousy.

It's horrible.
>>
>>723810473
Don't be that retard that stalks a girl after they tell you hi.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.