[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

vets of /b/ my cat went missing for two days, and when he came

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

vets of /b/
my cat went missing for two days, and when he came back all his claws were torn or splintered, and all his toes bloodied up. aside from that he was just spooked and a bit dirty.

what could cause this kind of injury?
he seems to be OK aside from some mild discomfort when walking.
>>
>>723802025
I am not a vet but have seen this in cats before, I believe he has either fell onto a slanted surface that is rough and fucked up his claws - or more likely has been hit by a car hence the discomfort and the claws (As they would use the claws on the concrete to catch themselves)

Hope this helps.
>>
>>723802226
Samefag here:

If this is the case I warn you, you need to get him checked to a vet immediately - internal organ shifting / internal bleeding is a really REALLY bad thing to happen to your pet, may even have a concussion.

Please take your pet to the vet, way better off safe than sorry, trust me!
>>
>>723802476
Samefag again - also not to scare you but if the collision was to the head area this could cause blindness if not seen to immediately (Detached cornea)
>>
>>723802226
>>723802476
>>723802513
samefag
>>
>>723802513
thanks, i had a family friend who was a vet on the phone, and i described to her i could pick him up and he didnt seem to mind, he doesnt seem at all out of sorts except for grooming his dirty coat. its 2am here and i think if he's looking at all unwell in the morning i'll take him to the vet
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.