[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my girlfriend is going on a trip till another tuesday and

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1456094889693.jpg (128KB, 900x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1456094889693.jpg
128KB, 900x1212px
So my girlfriend is going on a trip till another tuesday and I promissed i won't even touch my dick so it will be nice hard and full when she gets back.
I normally fuck with her at least once per day so I am kinda addicted to orgasms, what do I do?
>>
damn is that her? where has she gone to?
>>
>>723801525
Pic not rel xd
>>
>>723801525
i too, would like to know..
>>
find something constructive to do to keep your mind away from it, like lots of video games or going to the movies or something else to eat up all your free time
>>
>>723801641
Damn that's actually a fucking good advice
>>
You on no fap and she fcking everyone on that trip. Shame on you, man.
>>
>>723801975
She's not :)
>>
>>723801474
so she forbids you from touching a dick but she gets a pass
>>
>>723801975
/thread
>>
If you exercise a decent amount, you should get a fair amount of endorphins and may not feel the desperation to masturbate as much
>>
>>723801474
How are you going to pee
>>
>>723802071
>virgin
>>
>>723802071
1 its a case of this disney bob marley type true love so no
2 she's on her period
3 she also cant masturbate even if the periods ends faster
>>
>>723801474
Even if you DID masturbate twice daily while she's gone, you're gonna cum pretty quickly the first time you fuck her again. Cuddle awhile then go again.

If you do bate while she's gone, don't for the last 36 hours at least, so it's a bigger load. She'll notice if not.
>>
>>723801641
>someting constructive
>vidya
>>
>>723803400
I'm not trying to trick her lol, I legit wanna prove myself i can do it an the blowjob gonna be off this earth after this whole time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.