[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss by gf /b/ros She was so perfect, and I lost her because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: breakup.png (54KB, 621x748px) Image search: [Google]
breakup.png
54KB, 621x748px
I miss by gf /b/ros

She was so perfect, and I lost her because I didn't treat her right.
I was selfish and uncaring.
I've become a better person now, sure, but its a curse because I can now reflect on the terrible things I did and regret them.

I just want her back, I want to hug her again, hold her in my arms. I want to hear her say "I love you"

I had the woman of my dreams and she loved me. Life was great.
And I fucked it all up.

A lot of people are angry at exes, and I wish I could be angry at her, maybe that would ease the pain.
But I cant find a flaw or a reason to hold resentment toward her, she made the right choice.
She's with another man now, and she's so happy. I love seeing her happy, her smile melts my heart, but fuck man, I wish I was the reason she was smiling.

I miss her
>>
:(

feels bad man, what can I say

breakups are pretty much the fucking worst

how long ago?
>>
I'm sorry man :(

Mind sharing the story?
>>
>>723774825
It's been three years now.
People have told me that I need to move on, or that I should have gotten over her by now.
Deep down, I know that, but I just can't do it. I know I should be over this girl but the fact I'm not makes me feel even worse about myself.
>>
>>723774516
the only thing you can do is look forward.
Find the next women that'll make you happy.
I've been through heartbreak, it fucking sucks.
worse thing you can do is dig yourself a hole and hide in it.
>>
>>723775368
>three years
oh

shit you need something to do, stat
also practice immediately thinking about something else when you think about her, so it becomes a habit

do you see her often in your daily life, or something?
>>
>>723775182
Started dating her in high school, and instantly fell head over heels for her.
This isn't hyperbole when I say she is the most attractive woman I've ever seen, she's so beautiful.
She was so kind and caring.

I was an asshole, I'm legit autistic so I didnt really understand other peoples feelings. I'd do dickish things like make fun of her interests, or insult her and then not understand why she was mad with me.
She suffered depression, and I often made light of depression and suicide.
Eventually she got fed up and left me.

Then karma bit me on the ass because depression took a nice firm grip of my balls. I started to understand more about the world and realise where I went wrong.

I've tried to get back together, I've begged her, but she's happier now.
I tried to cut all ties, but I keep going back, compulsively stalking all her social media profiles. I just can't stop.
>>
If you have lost others around you that cared for you in the process it could mean that you are and were a narcissistic asshole and is now only realizing how good he had it but wants some sort of putty, look man it happened and you fuck up, some of us have gone through it but we learn and move on, did you try to kill yourself yoo? Pff man up and grow up, learn not to fuck up with those in your future
>>
File: IMG_1710.png (1MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1710.png
1MB, 1125x2001px
>>723774516
Oh gawd shut up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.