[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do all women secretly want to be raped ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: rape8938434984.gif (1MB, 385x258px) Image search: [Google]
rape8938434984.gif
1MB, 385x258px
do all women secretly want to be raped ?
>>
Not really rape, because they wouldnt want that from a 400 mexican gorilla. But the moment you get the green light, you should be aggressive and forceful.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>723762319
y
>>
>>723762319
so far every girl ive been with at some point said she wanted me to rape her or she had a rape fantasy. So only 3 but still I think most girls are like that,
>inb4 only 3
>you virgins havent been with shit
>>
sometimes is not always
>>
>>723762319

Every gf I have had has had a major rape fetish. Most studies show it's the common fantasy. People don't like to admit it, but it's likely a factor in why so many rapes go unreported. On some level the woman does enjoy it
>>
>>723762319
no, just most of them
>>
yknow, aint no different than any other fantasy. like all guys do is play military games shooting people and war simulations but how many dudes would actually enjoy the real scenario

also nearly every girl ive been with has had a rape fet
>>
>>723764935
Or perhaps she doesnt want to relive the trauma over and over again by going to the cops
>>
File: Asshole kid.jpg (49KB, 461x655px) Image search: [Google]
Asshole kid.jpg
49KB, 461x655px
Look, there's two parts to sex: Slamming parts together and spraying jizz, and the head game.

Women aren't generally as into parts-slamming as men are. We have this dong, see, and we jam it into things and watch it pumping in and out and you know you're done when it shoots goo everywhere.

Stuff like that is why men drive the multi-billion-dollar global sex industry.

Women are more inclined to enjoy the psychological aspects of sex. That's why they drive the billion-dollar steamy grocery store novel industry.

If you like getting into different and exciting headspaces as part of sex, sooner or later you are going to become fascinated by questions of who is controlling who and where your boundaries are. It's a natural.

At least that's my take on it without resorting to any stupid fat kid MRA bullshit
>>
>>723765188

and maybe she likes it. Both are plausible
>>
>>723762319
>do all women secretly want to be raped >?

No.

I've never met a woman who kept it secret. It's always been right out in the open.
>>
no, you pig
>>
I don't think so. I know a girl who was allegedly raped by her dad last november and she seemed pretty shaken up by it
>>
Many women have a rape fantasy, but they don't actually want to be raped. What they want is for someone they trust to be aggressive in bed and force them to feel levels of pleasure that they can't achieve on their own. Also the loss of control can be a refreshing change in a world where women feel the need to be in control of everything and everyone.
>>
>>723766996
post source for such a spurious claim
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.