[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for /b/ so i got some robotussin With 10mg of dxm And

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_20170226_230954.jpg (1004KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_230954.jpg
1004KB, 2560x1920px
Question for /b/ so i got some robotussin
With 10mg of dxm
And 100mg of guaifensin

How much should i take for a decent high?
>>
File: IMG_20170226_231114.jpg (923KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170226_231114.jpg
923KB, 2560x1920px
>>723759399
>>
Don't Guaif is bad and will give you a headache. Only buy the kind with DXM. First timer half to a whole bottle.
>>
>>723760691
nah fuck that, drink the whole bottle if youre not afraid of getting fucked up
>>
>>723759399
all of it. checked
>>
>>723759399
Get a different syrup. That shit will make you so sick with the guaif and you'll have to down the whole bottle to even get a tiny buzz. 10 mg per serving sucks. Go pick up some Delsym, drink half the bottle.
>>
No go on the Guaifensin. If you live in the US, Dollar tree has boxes of DXM only pills, $1 no tax for 250mg, 500mg should do you good.
>>
>>723759399
Go buy some NyQuil the sleepy kind now that's the stuff.
>>
>>723759399
OP here this is all i got tonight so should i just chug it?
>>
>>723761214
Have fun throwing up everywhere with that Guaifensin.
>>
>be me
>never been around anyone doping out or similar
>mom's best friend's son is in my college town (he's much younger)
>invite him to party at my apartment
>he brings 2 bottles of tuss and 4mg xanny without telling me
>takes everything while drinking too
>find him absolutely destroyed two hours later
>freaking out because everyone thought he was going to die
>former heroin addict on subx comes over
>just laughs
>"he'll be fine"

And he was. But was scary af. Careful op

I definitely do not fuck with that shit. Not sure why anyone would want to go limp for 6 hours
>>
File: wastedian2.png (742KB, 1651x942px) Image search: [Google]
wastedian2.png
742KB, 1651x942px
drink the whole bottle
>>
At least 800mg of dxm
I usually just down 3-4 bottles of robo gels(15mg) as they tend to sit the best in the stomach.
Syrup will prob make you sick the next day.

Enjoy the ride /b/rother, go with the flow and let it take you.
>>
>>723759399
>asking because he is 14 and thats all thats in the house.
>retards acting like this is some blulite tier shit.

everyone in this thread kys
>>
>>723759399
>>
Coricidin cold and cough tablets. Take 16 for first time don't drink any alcohol. And eat a good meal of meat and taters 2 hours before.
>>
File: IMG_1325.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1325.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
Delsym is definitely the way to go, no guaf and dxm is twice as strong as robo. The small bottles are either 4 or 5 oz just one to start. I ended up being able to take two at a time. I had to have easy food (bread or noodles, think like you have the flu) and I could only drink water as carbonation would make me vomit up foam like I do sometimes chugging beer. Literally I'll vomit like I'm a shaken up can but be 100% fine, shit sucks.

That being said drink the whole bottle. Erowid experience vaults is the best resource I found. I actually believe I found a dose-for-certain-high-to-body-weight-and-fuck calculator there. Haven't touched shit in probably 5 years. After two bottles I would have a hangover for 24 hours solid and I could not be around people without sounding drunk. Made time slow down and me speed up playing battlefield, fucking cash.

Pic because why not.
>>
>>723765013
I hope you realize you've reched 100% loser status
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.