[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /b/ sniff dope? I do the rip and twist and sniff, doing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1488167084474-1253848865.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488167084474-1253848865.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
How does /b/ sniff dope?

I do the rip and twist and sniff, doing it with a straw is too much evidence
>>
Making me jealous.
>>
>>723756819
If you're trying to be clean my fault. I hate this f****** lifestyle
>>
File: 1488167739768-1057542293.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488167739768-1057542293.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
I only started using heroin because my doctor started giving worthless pills....
>>
>>723756819
Me 2, used to use a straw or quarter. 8 months clean
>>
>>723757606
I can't even get through two days without a fix. When does it start getting easier? Like after the diarrhea and vomiting and shit. Please tell me that only lasts a couple days
>>
>>723758019
For me 7-10 days bro. That was the easier part for me, it's staying clean after the sickness that's hard
>>
>>723758312
Indeed. You will laugh at how the physical part is the easiest
>>
>>723758312
>>723758405
Damn im fucked... what about the booth for Nephron? Talk to text Suboxone is what I was trying to say
>>
>>723758820
What about suboxone? I was on it for 3 months then got down to 1 mg and detoxed. But you gotta fix yourself bro, the drugs really ain't the problem us addicts have. How long you been using? I did for 9 years
>>
>>723756280
All I get is black tar here in the pnw. Monkey water is really shitty so I just smoke it.
>>
Why do you guys do heroin? Don't know it'll kill you? Ruin your family's lives?
>>
>>723759670
6 years. The last 2 years heroin since the doc switched me from oxycodone to the opanas. I would rather live with the slipped disc pain than be stuck on this shit. If i knew this would happen i would have never take those fucking pills
>>
>>723760530
Really? Wow they never told mw, I better stop then
>>
>>723760566
Well op you been to NA yet? Might be time to go if you tried to quit and are unable. It's how I quit
>>
>>723760530
My sister does heroin. She's a piece of shit junkie that has robbed everyone in our family, stole and pawned my things to pay for it, and she still thinks that she's better than everyone else. The only reason anyone deals with her is because of her daughter, my sister neglects her own daughter.
>>
>>723760933
I went to a few of them. the rooms don't work for me though. talking about it doesn't do a damn thing for me but I know it helps other people for some reason
>>
>>723760530

just let them do it. We need some form of population control. Anyone dumb enough to get hooked on this shit in 2017 deserves whatever comes to them.

Seriously drug addicts are the WORST fucking scum alive. And this is coming form someone that LOVES drugs, I LOVE drugs. I've always educated myself on them, used them responsibly, never allowed myself to get addicted or do something stupid, I love acid, shrooms, coke, oh god I love coke, percs, jams, rolls, weed, everything, I love it all. But FUCK drug addicts, seriously they give drugs a bad name and I fucking laugh when they die and shit. I LOVE IT.

Keep snorting your smack shithead. Ruin your life, ruin your family. Die within a couple years please, or if you're extra thoughtful just OD tonight. Thank you.
>>
>>723761205
Did you get a sponser and do any actual work or just sit on your ass and listen to addicts bitch? Because the 2nd one didn't help me. Also I go to AA meetings
>>
i snorted heroin probably 30-40 times, never addicted, just quit doing it because it was fucking stupid. getting drunk is way cooler.
>>
>>723761474

Even if they go to rehab and get off it they're still horrible people, self centered cunts, they think the world revolves around them. It's better if they just die.
>>
>>723761896

junkies and drunks are equally scum. Drunks might even be worse because they're fucking LOUD and obnoxious. Plus they don't die fast enough usually. Takes them a good 20+ years of drinking to rot their livers away.
>>
>>723761474
this

>drink copious amounts of booze
>rail fat lines of coke at social get togethers
>no cravings the next day or the following days
>no urge to go out and do it next weekend
>dropped acid
>ate molly and "peyote"
>never had any withdrawls or down days

drug addicts are pathetic, enjoy your smack and your horse and your crystal, i'll be over here handling my shit and keeping it together like a grown man
>>
>>723761707
I think I might do what>>723761474
This anon said. Fuck it
>>
>>723756280

mix with sterile water and snort it
>>
>>723762078
true
>>
I hope you OD and die under a bridge after sucking of some dirty homeless man for enough money to buy your dope and no one finds your body for a week so you swell up and turn all green and bloated so someone can then pop your worthless junkie ass with a stick.
>>
>>723761896
done blow tons of times, spent many nights up until sunrise sniffing down gaggers and listening to music and chainsmoking cigarettes. but i don't have to do it, i dont need it, i can not do it, im not thinking about doing more for days afterwards, im not needing more when we run out.

It's literally mind over matter, stop being a low test no energy no willpower bitch
>>
>>723762300
I bet you're a big neil hamburger fan

https://youtu.be/TmnBMKPIiNA
>>
>>723762114
I mean fair enough, if that doesn't work try mine. It never worked for me but hey maybe your special. When you get tired of living like that and not dying um sure you'll drag your ass into the rooms. Just remember to actually do work and get a sponser, not just show up
>>
why do people get so buttmad over junkies, its kinda cringey. Its like getting all shitty and self affirming over someone committing suicide.
>>
enjoy your fentanyl / u4 death
>>
>>723762698
people on 4chan are desperate to bash someone because they are failures at lives trying to feel better
>>
>>723762114
Just saying op
>>
>>723762078
i quit drinking too recently, but you sound like a fucking idiot. different tiers of drunks, only at least one are worse than faggot retard junkies.
>>
Used to be hooked on it now I hate drug addicts for their repetitiveness use your fucking imagination . Don't let these drugs take you down you have a soul still
>>
Idiots said the wrong movie 1
>>
>>723762803
Seriously lol ive been addicted to opiates for 10 years now made my first attempt at getting clean last fall. Ive since relapsed but I'm gonna try again before summer. But not all heroin/pill addicts are scum of the earth like some of u fags seem to believe. I've been addicted for 10 years now but I've almost always had a job only got to the point where i stole something for my habbit when i was unemployed for a few months. A lot of us so called "junkies" are productive members of society...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.