[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is /b/'s favorite author? What is /b/'s favorite book?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Who is /b/'s favorite author? What is /b/'s favorite book?
>>
My favourite series Is the pathfinder series by Orson Scott Card. I really liked the first one, second was pretty good, still reading the third.
>>
Favorite author: Terry Pratchett.
Favorite book: Dune
Favorite series: Dresden Files
>>
>>723749221
Good call.
Stephen King is my fave and "The Stand" was/is my favorite book followed by "The Shining".
>>
iDubbz is a completely insufferable asshole whose entire channel is dedicated to jerking himself off and shitting on people for no good reason. He has some moderately funny content, but everything he does has to be at the expense of someone else, and then he has the gall to turn around and criticize someone just as full of themselves as him for being a cunt. People act like he's some kind of comedic savant for going to take a picture with someone and having the mental quickness and fortitude to come up with the genius plan of shouting "Saaaay n*****!" and act like the person who wants him to get the fuck away from her is somehow the one who should be ridiculed. How is any of that funny? A guy shouted a racial slur. That's literally all that happened. The only people I ever knew who would find something like that funny were fifteen year old white guys. It's not some enlightened political satire to be a complete fucking shithead. Even without that, I've yet to see anything from him where he isn't blatantly punching downwards. It's like everything he does is meant to mock someone so he can make himself look better than them. That's not even going into the fact that he's guilty of being obnoxiously click baity and everything about "popular youtubers" that reddit hates when anyone else does it.
>>
>>723749972
John Irving is also a fave, "World According to Garp", "Hotel New Hampshire".
>>
>>723749221
Lord Of The Flies is an awesome book
>>
>>723750528
wut but mah English class i was forced to read it and it was bornign as fuuuuuuuuck
>>
>>723749221
Rick Riordan, the Pecy Jackson series
>>
H.P. Lovecraft and Brave New World.
>>
Infinite Jest
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.