[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ can we get a feels thread going? I'm really sad.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484496481102.jpg (22KB, 465x340px) Image search: [Google]
1484496481102.jpg
22KB, 465x340px
Hey /b/ can we get a feels thread going?

I'm really sad.
>>
Sure let's start with a story. Once upon a time I loved a girl. We were happy for a few years. Then we got in a couple of arguments. She cheated on me and felt terrible about it. She dumped me and was afraid to tell me why. After I found out what she did she cried about how she ruined her life. Her friends watched her every night because she talked about killing herself. I became a wreak for a week. But soon I decided fuck that bitch and now I couldn't care less. Now I'm getting healthier and getting the help I need while she is eating like shit and getting more depressed. I ignore her even when I'm next to her. She shakes from her anxiety because she doenst know what to do. She keeps trying for attention but I give her none. Now I'm on my way to being the happiest I've been in months and she's borderline suicidal. The end.
>>
>>723741415
I wish all stories had a happy ending like that
>>
>>723741415
i'm happy for you
>>
>>723741415
She cheated on you and put you at your worst, she deserves nothing but her worst now
>>
File: 1434081379406.jpg (500KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1434081379406.jpg
500KB, 1280x1707px
>>723741415
Good for you, I'm happy for you.
>>
My friend didn't respond to my text early in the week. So I messaged her "Hey, I just wanted to check in and make sure that everything is all right" she responded a few hours later with "I'm good, we had a rough call the other day" and "It was a call for a suicide, it was kind of rough"

I really couldn't say much to that, so I just said "Damn. I really can't say much beyond that I'll be here if you need to talk to someone"

I was gonna come clean with how I feel for her, but it didn't seem like it would be appropriate give the messages

Not so much feels on my part, but feels from just knowing what happened with my friend
>>
>>723742001
For sure, she doesn't deserve sympathy. But I'll say I'm not a bitter person. I have no reason to be there for her now but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see her actually get help. She made me a better person during our relationship truth be told. I was going to end up being a loser but instead my grades shot up and now I'm in the top of my classes and much more confident in life. I still have that to thank her for. I will never forget how she wronged me but I'll also never forget the good she did for me.
>>
Dated a girl for four years. I loved her like crazy.
We broke up in late 2013. We met during high school and stayed together until our second year of college. She broke up with me and started dating another guy. They broke up and later she admitted she was wrong. J couldn't forgive her. She promised me she would keep fighting for us. She didn't. It was always me. We stop talking fast forward two years no contact. We coincidentally end up being hired for the same job. I avoid her during training. We had many trainings until the very last one.. They paired her and I up. We talk and hit it off. I never stopped loving her. I still resented her though. At the same time I wished to be with her again. So it threw my thinking off track. She isn't healthy. We stopped talking again a couple of months ago and she's now dating another guy. It's a shame. It's really difficult for me to open to girls. She was the only one who I felt comfortable to talk to. I wish her the best.
>>
>>723740574
Guess I'll say my piece.

Been a week since the mother of my two children left. We've had a rough road ever since we started dating as I met her online during a psychotic break I had when the previous ex up and left. It was tough, it was shitty. Had sex with said ex in the opening months of baby momma's and i's relationship. Came clean. But she decided to stay with me. I joined the NG of my state, and three months after we started dating, and the day after my first RSP drill we found out she was 5 weeks pregnant. A beautiful baby girl was on the way. I ghosted and disappeared. Fell heavily into the bottle but we stayed together.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.