[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just visited Auschwitz this week and felt underwhelmed by it

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: JewYou2.jpg (664KB, 1920x900px) Image search: [Google]
JewYou2.jpg
664KB, 1920x900px
Just visited Auschwitz this week and felt underwhelmed by it all? Anyone else been and failed to feel much?
>>
>>723724547
you're a psychopath, congratulations
>>
>>723724547
Because literally nothing happened there you stupid goyim.
>>
Yeah its kinda lame, no ferris wheel or anything, all the candy sold there tastes like dust
>>
>>723724547
My visit sucked. Had to hide me erection the entire time. Super awkward.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
>>
File: HayBaby!.jpg (97KB, 600x789px) Image search: [Google]
HayBaby!.jpg
97KB, 600x789px
>>723724547
I went on a cold rainy day, and there was hardly any visitors. I had enough privacy to fap in one of the mockip holding rooms with all the photos of the doomed Jew chicks on the wall.
>>
>>723724877
Evidence against the holocaust: What a few people accused of being involved in it said, and what a few people who weren't alive at the time it was supposed to take place have said
Evidence for the holocaust: Photos and films made by the Nazis, photos taken by people who worked at the camp, photos taken by Allied reconnaisance aircraft, photos and film taken by the Allies in post-war Europe, what several Whermacht people have said, what many SS people have said, what many German, Polish, Czech, French, and Austrian people have said, what many Allied and Soviet soldiers have said, what a large amount of Jews, homosexuals, Romanies, Germans opposed to the Nazis, and Christians have said.
>>
>>723725928
And they all lied. You have to admire the collective organisation of it all, I'll give you that
>>
>>723727048
what evidence do you have that they lied?
>>
>>723727269
They told me, blud. All a right giggle, they said
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.