[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a serial killer how would you do it?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Reaper3.jpg (299KB, 1040x720px) Image search: [Google]
Reaper3.jpg
299KB, 1040x720px
If you were a serial killer how would you do it?
>>
>>723716526
Murder my victim by using a mix of chemicals which forcrs them to die laughing and leave Ace cards on their slit throats and randomly kill people maybe 1 day a store owner and the other a politician just for fun and the other I might blow up a hospital who knows? As long as i get my name spread around use explosive shit and stuff and gases
>>
>wear a ripoff quality trump-like pepe mask
>Wear green-spotted orange gloves
>moments before killing them say "kek vult"
>if they struggle me to live just REEE my lungs out
Meanwhile, in the news:
"A white supremacist trump supporter has taken the lives of" x "people, and the numbers keep rising"
Then it becomes the 2015 clown thing, but with autistically screeching frogfags instead
>>
>>723716526
Use a knife. Target ppl pretty much at random. Preferably women or smäller men.
Would try to be realy careful. Only at night, leave cellphone at home so I cant be tracked as easily. Would probably just leave the body where i kill them.
Dispose of all clothes worn in random trash can as fast as possible. Avoid googling "body disposal" etc.
>>
>>723716526
>pretend to be uber driver
>pick up customer
>car is rigged with some spy gadget knock out gas
>do the deed
>eat every part of my victim over the course of time
>just a regular uber driver
>>
Well I would start off by not telling anyone how I do it.
>>
Move to an urban area and kill the homeless, no one will miss them. Also, I'd randomize my method to keep the pigs guessing
>>
File: 1477170115711.gif (242KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1477170115711.gif
242KB, 280x280px
>>723716526
tape a boombox to my forehead and play house of the rising sun at ear bleed decibels. Proceed to shoot everyone I see with 12 gauge.
>>
In missionary for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>723716971
This is really good
>>
File: 1255312412343515.jpg (21KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
1255312412343515.jpg
21KB, 450x360px
>>723716526
>buy a dozen hogs
>kill someone in a different state, carefully line my trunk with non-permeable plastic, and drive home to my farm
>starve pigs for a few days
>meat's back on the menu boys
>>
>>723716526
>capture
>tie hands and legs tie to a tree upside down
>cut off toes one by one so the blood flows down the victim
>collect blood
>make black pudding force feed to victim
>light a small fire under their head
>pour home made napalm over them do it slowly drips down to there head and erupts in flames
Then slice the meat away from body and leave in a silver tray for police to find
>>
>>723716526
I'd probably just do your typical rape/homicide of women who wouldn't be missed. Boring answer, I know, but it's the first thing to come to mind. And I live in Washington and that's just how we do up here.
>>
File: 1487782624092.gif (2MB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
1487782624092.gif
2MB, 400x305px
Fill YLYL threads with banana and pickle until eventually all the faggots fall into a YLYL deprived clinical depression and eventually kill themselves.
>>
>>723718599
You savage monster.
>>
Go on road trip and live in rv, drive around small towns at night looking for people walking alone, stop the car and shoot them with a home made gun then keep going and leave them their don't even hide them and just drive on all over forever killing and mark down how many i've killed. if i didn't want to kill them however i'd kid nap them and sever their spine paralizing them from the neck down telling them i will be back to kill them as i puncture their ear drums sear their eyes shut and remove the tongue last but not least sear their nostrils. once all of their senses have been permanintly removed and they are living their life stuck in the darkness of their own mind i'll drop them off at a hospitle so they will be kept alive never being able to communicate what i did to them. Depending on my mood may rape or torture before hand.
>>
>>723717525
of course women and smaller men
>>
>>723718774
Edgy.
>>
Garotte
>>
>>723716526
go into a gay club or something god forsaken allahu akbar then proceed to mass shoot and frame a shitskin for it perferrably a potential successful shitskin
>>
>>723718343
winner
>>
>>723716526
Target exclusively women since they've been the source of all of my mental pains, lure them in with a front of being a gentle, caring, somewhat shy animal loving normal fag. Once I have them even somewhat alone, beat them over the head until they stop fighting back. Place them on my bed in my basement and impale them through the wrists with sharpened pvc pipes, make tiny cuts into their skin with an exacto knife and gag them with their own clothes. Fuck them like crazy until they pass out from the pain. Leave them in my bathtub and use acids to dissolve the remains, and take all of the family photos out of their wallets to add to my collection. Why?
>>
>>723716526
everything at random
victim, location, modus operandii, disposal
no particular choice of sex or race, but no children.

any tool used disposed of in a separate location, where the chances of anyone coming across it in the next little while would be minimal. rivers, ponds, lakes are excellent for this.

i like this scenario because there's no personal involvement with your victims. they're just nobodies.

of course, i could just join the armed forces, go to the front lines, and kill people, but where's the fun in that?
>>
File: 1368414021419.jpg (34KB, 464x435px) Image search: [Google]
1368414021419.jpg
34KB, 464x435px
>>723716526
I would have a taco truck and drive around serving poisoned food killing people no one would ever know. There and gone in a flash.. The Taco Truck Killer.
>>
>>723720356
Shit at that right I might even start a fast food chain and kill millions by year day after day lunch breakfast and dinner. The Fast Food Killer. I'll even make my mascot a clown a zorro wanna be and a chicken nugget.
>>
>>723716526
I'd kill like, a whole bunch of people. But not all at once. In series, with a cooling off period between kills
>>
I'd stab people with a spear from horseback, just storm walmart like a hussar...but a shorter pointy stick, maybe an axe
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.