[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /b/ think of Marilyn Manson?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

What does /b/ think of Marilyn Manson?
>>
I was used to listen to him a lot for 10 years and I still like to listen to him sometimes :)
>>
old
>>
>>
Used to be scared of him as a kid. Love his music now. Can't wait for the new album.
>>
The best song he made was a cover.
There are more brutal metal bands. There are better sounding metal bands. Overall his music is bad.

BUT he is quite intelligent.
>>
WHERE IS SAY10 I FUCKING ASK
>>
>>723709979
Its not a metal band, its industrial rock lol
>>
favorite band/artist
>>
>>723710491
there was troubble with the copywright of the word say10
>>
>Hoping to get solid love/hate responses
>Gets the most neutral responses ever

OP REEEEEEEE
>>
>>723710633

Well that depends on the album, but overally MM (& Spooky kids) was Rock band from the beginning & till the end, There is some songs that are considered to quality for metal genre.

I guess he though it was metal only XD

>>723710913

That's just a rumor as far as I know, there was no official news from Manson or anyone who works with him on the album, other than Tyler Shields (director) tweet "Sorry guys"

Other than that we don't have anything than guessing game really :/

Did you find somewhere confirmed info it was indeed copyright for say10?
>>
>>723708910
Been listening to him for over 20 years. Kinda pissed that Say10 didn't come out one the 14th. But it'll eventually come out so I'll just have to wait.
>>
I'm really want to know what that video he put on recently was.
It seamed like he was getting a bit more political again.
>>
File: Tilda-Swinton-modelling-592174.jpg (36KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tilda-Swinton-modelling-592174.jpg
36KB, 590x350px
Annoying to hear about and made me feel like a cuck, about as attractive as pic related
>>
>>723712082
That being said he has a few good songs but I prefer jack off jill
>>
>>723708910
really love mechanical animal's coma white song
>>
>>723708910
Marilyn Monroe was prettier.
>>
I've over listened everything but Pale Emperor to the point where I don't really listen to him but I actually love this guy. He's one of the most interesting musicians of our time and makes great meaningful music (if you like the sound)
>>
Manson is god tier
>>
>>723708910
Total fucking edgelord who, underneath the act, is also a really intelligent guy and talented musician.
>>
>>723709979
Don't really see him as metal, or trying to be brutal. If I want that I'll go to Suicide Silence (before they started throwing in shitty clean vocals for some retarded reason??) or Cannibal Corpse or something
>>
>>723708910
Perfect group for picking up Highschool girls with daddy issues.
>>
>>723713059
This
I think that's the only reason he's tolerable. He admits he does it for the shock/money.
>>
>>723712512
Yes sir. One of his finest pieces of work.
>>
I read his book. It was him and the keyboard player who kind of made the bad and they both said they were not particularly musically inclined. I almost get the impression they kind of whored out people with more musical talent and were just kind of bad ass mother fuckers. which I think is really cool. I might be wrong but that is my impression. He seems to hate religion which seems like a particularly relevant thought.
>>
good music, just people found him weird for his fashion and weirdness, but people think lady gag is cool for being different. if they wore the same fashion then people will think lady gag is better.
>>
>>723713329
keyboard player = pogo/ maddona wayne gacy
>>
>>723713251
He's supposed to be very normal in his private life. I've also heard he's really nice. Michael Moore apparently liked him a lot when he interviewed him during his Columbine movie.
>>
I liked his work in the field of radioactive melons
>>
>>723713793
yea I know who he is. when I hear mairlyn manson I hear a lot of production and keyboard type stuff thats why i like it. mairlyn mansons new stuff is like blues music or something its weird but its ok to listen to
>>
>>723714631
i get what you mean
>>
>>723708910
i think the fbi killed her and it wasnt a suicide or an overdodse..probably cause of her affair with jfk,,also she was a good actress but got given really crappy parts,,loved her in some like it hot.
>>
File: 1436329264430.jpg (180KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
1436329264430.jpg
180KB, 517x768px
>>723714954
>>
>>723708910
Self sucker
>>
>>723712082
who wouldn't want to fuck David Bowie?
>>
File: cali3.jpg (172KB, 950x531px) Image search: [Google]
cali3.jpg
172KB, 950x531px
I really liked him in Californication :)
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.