[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not just jump infront of the next train

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1437824543154.gif (173KB, 600x630px) Image search: [Google]
1437824543154.gif
173KB, 600x630px
Convince me to not just jump infront of the next train
>>
>>723705005
jump with style
>>
>>723705005
That would probably hurt and not kill you instantly.
>>
>>723705005
Do a flip
>>
Do it and no one will care
Do it on cam and you'll always be remembered
Your choice OP
>>
File: 20.jpg (8KB, 209x200px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
8KB, 209x200px
>>723705005
why do i have to make you not kill yourself?do you got any prove of this,because here is the sad truth anon.The world will keep going weather you're here or there,it make no difference and say this unto you,stop being a faggot and go get a drink,you're just tired of being lonely all the time.
>>
>>723705005
How do you know it will get better afterwards?
>>
>>723705171
This. Just jump off a bridge, at least to this one thing right
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbFFTNArPEM
this video has aanswers
>>
>>723705005
If youre being serious
Youre life is worth more than this, never too late to change the road youre on. Dont become a statistic for suicides, youre more than that. Life in spite of the world if you have to; do what you have to do to be happy. For most people the reason their lives suck is because they dont change, thats why my life sucks ass right now. I dont change and my life would be a lot better if I found out what I wanted to change and then did it. Really anon, you dont have to do it if youre serious. Its a choice, and I dont believe its the right choice and I dont feel like you do either. If youre coming to 4chan to have people convince you not to commit suicide then Im under the impression you dont really want to die. I cant make you not do it but I can trust you to make the right choice.
>>
Become a meme farmer.
>>
Timestamp

Now OP won't jump because he's such a faggot he won't even time stamp.
>>
File: 1475992108727.jpg (47KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1475992108727.jpg
47KB, 600x549px
>>723705534
Suicidals get this speech literally anywhere and everywhere. They come here for the opposite.
>>
>>723705005
Well... you sense of humor is still intact.
You posted this thread with a meme which makes me think something inside still lives.
>>
>>723705005
That people is gonna be late just because of you, egoist fuck.
>>
you already convinced yourself faggot, that's why you make gay ass threads like this
>>
>>723705005
I cant.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.