[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no job >no education What to do? >inb4 Kill yourself

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1474976437029.jpg (201KB, 1045x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1474976437029.jpg
201KB, 1045x1041px
>no job
>no education
What to do?
>inb4 Kill yourself
>>
>>723696519
get some education
>>
>>723696519

What's your location?
>>
>>723696676
this is false

get a job in a trade. start as a helper and learn real skills.

only get education if you're dedicated to a certain subject and are willing to be really fucking good at it.
>>
join the military, after a couple years of this bullshit youll know what you want to do and can get an education
>>
>>723696921
no reason to half ass your way into major debt
>>
>>723698020
>what he said
It shouldn't be that hard to get a decent job, but you can always go in the military and even make a career there if possible
>>
>>723696858
norway daddy
>>
>>723696921
This. Learn a trade. Electrician, plumber, blacksmith/welder, HVAC repair...
>>
>>723696519
start a course in a community college or whatever that shits called. Where I live you can do a course in a local high school, there are specific courses for post graduates. You can apply for back to education allowance which is pretty handy if you can't get a grant. Save up the cash, move out, get a job with the education you gained from the course OR move out and go to college for further education, apply for maintenance grants/tuition grants and live off of that for the next couple years. Make sure not to fuck around in college too much or you'll end up where you are now
>>
>>723700948
or if you just want to get a job then it shouldn't be too hard unless you're picky like I am.

McDonalds always hires because people always quit, either students working part time or people just getting sick of working in shitty places like that for minimum pay. Its a job thats out there but theres a reason people dislike it, so if its a short term solution you're looking for then try that.

My problem is that even if I manage to get a job, it would mean I've to move out and having noone to move in with at the moment, i wouldn't be able to afford a place with a part time job. Thats why I'm trying to get some qualifications atm, so I can kill some time, and get a better job at the end of it that will let me get some decent cash. Look around online and see what sort of jobs are most common around where you live that pay well and see what education you'll need for it, then get that education and look for a job.
>>
>>723696519
Come to Brazil
>>
>>723696519
Get training in the trades
>>
File: 1474976344162.jpg (60KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1474976344162.jpg
60KB, 600x800px
>>723702873
what kind of "trades"

>>723701642
The thing here is that we don't have shiity mcdnalds esq jobbs, just about everything is taken cuz everyone wants it.
>>
>>723703891
Carpentry, electrical, machinist, and plumbing are all good. Hvac is alright. I'm not sure if masonry is still much of a thing but it is that could be good. Also, not quite a trades industry, but any kind of technician.
>>
>>723704781
not OP but been thinking about learning a trade.
>clueless retard here
how does one go about learning a trade tho? any specific places to go to and apply or something?
>>
>>723696519

you gotta love this slut
>>
>>723705479
Community college for hvac or machinist or like, electrical technician? Apprenticeship for most trade skills. Community college at have classes or programs to help get introductory skills
>>
File: IdS37PR.jpg (76KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IdS37PR.jpg
76KB, 600x800px
>>
>>723706156
who is this girl? more
>>
>>723696519
>no picket fence
>no job
>no 8 cylinder car
>blue collars turn to bourgeois
>depressed in your chest
>demerol
>for Cess, no dough
>crack in vails, much less
>>
File: 1423992424544.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
1423992424544.gif
846KB, 245x194px
>>723696519
more pics of this girl PLEASE
>>
hi julie
>>
>>723696519
1. Union job. Railroad. Working at the docks. Exaggerate your experience as necessary. Get like $25/hour to fucking be a janitor.

or

2. Get computer certifications. A+ certification for example. You can study the material for free. You'll actually have to learn it. You will get job interviews if you have the certifications and know the shit well enough to get tested over the phone/in person.
>>
>>723706156
more ? and whos this girl
>>
>>723707335
Someone I know dropped out of 8TH GRADE. He dated a girl whose mom worked for the railroad. He lied about having a high school diploma and learned a little bit about mechanics as it related to trains. After a couple years he got to do the training for locomotive engineer (guy who drives the trains). He made over $200,000 last year because of the fucking union. (His salary is public info available online, 1 in 4 people there make over $100,000 a year)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.