[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I now understand why people hate jews /pol/ was right all along....

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: theyarebehindeverything.jpg (90KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
theyarebehindeverything.jpg
90KB, 480x590px
I now understand why people hate jews
/pol/ was right all along....
>>
>>723691985
I never understand the race-mixing angle. I'm half black, so are my gf and kid, and we're not communists.
>>
File: jewishholybook.png (405KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
jewishholybook.png
405KB, 1158x1621px
just some quotes from the jewish holy book....
>>
File: jeewz.jpg (136KB, 902x461px) Image search: [Google]
jeewz.jpg
136KB, 902x461px
>>723692349
maybe you havnt fallen for ideological subversion
but i see alot of liberals coming out as communist these days
even tho communism has never worked and communist have killed over killied over 100 million people since 1900 in the name of equality
>>
>>723691985
>>723692349
>>723692462
>>723693140
Nice bait
>>
File: jeewzz.jpg (150KB, 1024x941px) Image search: [Google]
jeewzz.jpg
150KB, 1024x941px
From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud...

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
>>
>>723693140
holy crap kill yourself already you tryhard merilard
>>
>>723691985
Wanna print the racist exclusivist crap written by christians???
Of course you won't.
>>
File: trapcard.jpg (37KB, 320x362px) Image search: [Google]
trapcard.jpg
37KB, 320x362px
>>723693974
did you even read the quotes you cant compare the shit in the talmud to the bible

the Talmud literally says its OK to fuck 3 year olds

and no im not christian I just happen to start researching jewdism
>>
>>723691985

I could have made this in 5 minutes on my computer
>>
>>723694459
I'd rather that than watching my city turn into new africa
>>
This is why Britain left the EU. Its a suicidal cult.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.