[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nig0793x[1].gif (1MB, 369x207px) Image search: [Google]
nig0793x[1].gif
1MB, 369x207px
Your wife chose you as her life partner, as the one to build a home with, and to raise a family with. You will be the social and legal father of her children, but she has chosen a different man to be the biological father.
It really doesn’t matter. You’ll be there for the pregnancy, tending to her needs. You’ll be there for the delivery, watching the baby come into the world, and you’ll be there for the child’s entire life, to provide it, and the mother, with a safe and nurturing home.
The only difference is whose cum was there at conception. She chose the best genetics to make the baby, and the best provider to raise it. She recognizes where you excel, and she chose you specifically for it.
>>
Um, no I won't.
>>
When I found out my father wasn't my real dad I fucking excommunicated my mother entirely now I trust no woman fucking skanks
>>
>>723691921
if youre the best provider how come you dont have the best genetics, obviously muscle and looks didnt get him there so riddle me that, your values are all out of wack mate
>>
>>723692178
when i found out my father wasn't my real dad i

a) thought my mom was cool af
b) thought my dad was such a nice guy that he'd stick around
>>
>>723693685
your dad was a pussy and a cuck
>>
File: IMG_1017.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1017.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>
When I found out my dad was my real dad, I was like, "Cool. This is how it should be."

No time for cuckmuffins!
>>
>>723693902
maybe, but he stuck around and picked me up from school and taught me to play mario and... he's still a good guy
>>
>>723694080
and a lil bitch
>>
>>723693685
When I found out my dad divorced my mom because she cheated on him my respect for my mom plummeted while my respect for my dad soared. I still love them both exactly the same, but I respect them differently.

if your mom cheated on your dad, she deserves less respect, if your dad stuck arouvd after your mom cheated on him he deserevs less repsect, if your dad raised you even though you're not his kid that's a tougher situation.

btw, obviously this is the next stage in the social-normalization of cuckoldry campaign... OP you should tell your organization (as I'm sure has already been considered but for whatever reason is not taken seriously) that social normalization of cuckoldry will never happen. evolutionarily it can't, at least not in the context of the current reproductive system.

very simply put, in order for evolution to favor a behavior the reproductive payout has to be greater than the reproductive "investment" (basically the combination of all reproductive events that "could have been" considering probability). this can never happen if any organism is contributing to raising only the offspring of other organisms, because there is no chance for reproductive payout.

if this campaign gains serious social attention and becomes the norm, you'll only be placing tremendous selective pressure on whites to become anything and everything that women cheat with and would never cheat on (basically the perfect mate). this campaign is short sighted if its intention is to subjugate white men.
>>
man, anyone who is truly into cucking is just,
man,
that's just, fuckin,
fuck's sake
it's fuckin so fuckin
worse than gays fuckin hell
>>
>>723694536
............im not one of (((them))).

i just love my dad. who happens to be a cuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.