[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 8

File: 1275812694664.jpg (16KB, 377x323px) Image search: [Google]
1275812694664.jpg
16KB, 377x323px
>>
she's 2d
>>
>>723683577

Nice dubs
>>
>>723683677
nice dubs
>>
She's the first girl that I really want to spend my future with. We're together but I'm not with her currently, as we live 150 miles apart (she lives near my hometown, so blessing in disguise I guess).
>>
>>723683577
The answer to both question is she's a bitch
>>
She's some girl I fucked and fell for. Visiting her in a couple of weeks she lives across the ocean.
>>
shes a coworker and friend who seems perfect for me on so many levels. had so much fun together at/after work this past year.

but she's 19 and I'm 26, plus i'm leaving for the army soon so she probably doesnt want a serious relationship w/ someone about to leave.
>>
>>723683798

>>. We're together but I'm not with her currently, as we live 150 miles apart (she lives near my hometown, so blessing in disguise I guess).

You mean she's your LDR that you've never met and you've created a fake relationship with under the guise that you'll one day meet?

Tell me more
>>
>>723683577
There never was a she.
>>
>>723683577
she's the girl i fell in love with when we were both 15 years old. we were friends our whole life, we finally got together as lovers when we were in our early 30s. it just didn't work out. i still dream about her, after all the other women, i still love her.
>>
>>723683929
Neah, we usually see each other every weekend. Nt though.
>>
>>723683921
I fucked a coworker that I was crazy in love with. I joined the army 4 months after starting our relationship and we were super strong and good for 2 years until I got to Korea. My year in Korea caused me to become the biggest fuck boy on the planet and break her heart into a million pieces. You're better off joining and not starting the relationship. Because once you see how easy it is your whole mentality will change for the worst.
>>
>>723683577
usually a prostitute, either in amsterdam, bangkok or hongkong
don't want to be with her/them just fuck it
>>
She's my literal 10/10, god tier perfection and she lives really far away. I'm seeing her soon though, and I'm going to tell her how I really feel, I just hope she feels the same way.
>>
>>723683577
>her name was Lyneese
>she is in another place, with another man
>>
>>723684124
thanks /b/ro I thought so too. She's just really likable, but the timing isn't working out.
>>
>>723684173
Stop being a whipped faggot. Girls come and go. In all my relationship experience I've learned opening up to a girl first usually leads to shitty relationships and uncomfortable moments
>>
>>723684295
Good luck in the army. For what it's worth, it's shitty work days and a lot of bullshittery happens but at the end of the day you get to hang out with your boys and it's those moments that make the army worth while. I remember some soldier showed up late to a formation in the wrong uniform and his leader told him to 'roll up that hill' and the soldier asked 'how do I roll up a hill' getting a response of 'figure it out'. Eventually he got up the hill.
>>
>>723684298
I've always had good chemistry with her from the moment we met, and I feel like I could have a future with her though. She's not really the kind of person who would open up normally so I feel like I need to probe a bit to get something out of her.
>>
>>723684605
Consider the following:

When was your last relationship?

When I hear people say gay stuff like this it's usually because they haven't been in a relationship for a while, or ever. So they romanticize things and hurt themselves.
>>
Some chick that added me on Facebook and started talking to me thinking I was her age(15).

I'm 25.
>>
Margaret. Because she's a nympho incapable of love. The amount of shit she put me through did help me ascertain genuine apathy so I thank her for that.
>>
I am with her, she's reading her physics notes by my side when I write this post :)

>tfw feels good
>>
>>723684677
To be fair it's been a long time. Nice doubles by the way.
>>
>>723683577

A long time a go, we used to be friends. I fucking miss her /b/
>>
Eva. Superior to my current gf on every way. I occasionally flirt with her and she seems mildly receptive. If she ever showed definitive interest I'd fuck her without hesitation.
>>
Susan

Probably dead lol
>>
>>723683577

i am physically incapable of making a move no matter how many chances i get

feels justfuckingkillme
>>
Jasmin, she's at her aunts bday
>>
I'm a married man. I love my wife, but more as friends. I never understand how two people with such a strong bond lose that connection.

I met my co-worker (who is actually on my team) last year, and I instantly fell in love. She was the first person who I felt knew me, knew what I was thinking, why I was doing what I was doing...and I felt the same back. She would say things like "we are so different, yet so alike." On business trips, she makes comments at restaurants like "they'll probably say 'what's the lovely couple celebrating tonight'?" When we're in close quarters, or at a trade event (exhibitions), she'll graze pass me, put a hand lightly pressed on my back, even closer to my waste. Here's what I do know: she knows I'm married, she knows I'm her boss, she knows that I probably light up when I'm around her (she understands human emotion in levels I couldn't comprehend), and deep down she has enough respect for herself to not be "the other woman", but... I would. As disrespectful that is to my wife, I would do the best I could to have a peaceful split to be with this woman. I love her. But, I don't think she'll ever take the risk. Hell, maybe I'm too fearful as well.
>>
File: images.png (64KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
64KB, 259x194px
Alright I'll share my story. Mostly just to ease my mind. It's nothing special tho.

My father always took me camping in the frist week and a half of the summer break. The rule was that there could only be dads and kids under 18 there. He did it since I was three. It was mostly an opportunity to drink and smoke weed without the control of my mom for him. There was a bunch of kids my age and it was a lot of fun. it was a smaller camp in a valley surrounded by mountains. There was a smaller hotel with a pool on the other side of the road but it's a great establishment. Well, one of the years I was there... I met Rachel (modified the name a bit so you know how to pronounce it). She's the daughter of the owner of the hotel, her mom. Me and my cousin became friends with her and hung out around the summer buffet next to the pool where she had a part-time job over the summer.

Now bear in mind, that I was a 15 year old, overweight and since I got bullied a lot (A combination of my fat,ADHD/ODD and the fact that my mother's a Jehovah's Witness) my self confidence was nonexistant. I knew she wouldn't be interested... So I was just thankful for every moment I got to spend around her.

When the camping trip ended, and we were undoing our tents, she came to say goodbye a hugged me really tight. You know, like she was actually going to miss me. Fuck.

>insert the sound of breaking glass here

And the years went on. The camping trip was the thing I was looking froward to the most out of anything. just for a *chance* of her being there. We became friends throughout the years. I'm 19 now. She's a year older. She's at a university where I applied to. And is at the same dormitory I will go to. I will have a year with her at the same building.

But... I am still overweight. Nothing crazy.. Not obese. But I still hate taking my shirt off. I am trying to motivate myself.. You know just to have a chance of being with her more. cont.
>>
File: images.gif (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.gif
18KB, 259x194px
>>723685814
I really suck at managing time and because of my ADHD I can't motivate myself for more than a week and I still didn't get any medication prescribed. Guys I am really down eight now and the feeling that I might never be with her hurts so bad. I've had a crush on her despite only seeing her in a moth's time. fuck
>>
Cos I'm a fucking pussy fag
>>
>>723683577
Don't know, never met her. See pieces of her in other people sometimes, but I've never seen all those pieces put together.
>>
knowing she will say no
>>
File: 99482.jpg (47KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
99482.jpg
47KB, 719x719px
I finally met the person i really wanna share my life with, and even tho she got a boyfriend we hang out and eventually banged and we confessed our love to eachother

But now we are both in a sticky situation because she loved him and are a loyal person but still did it

You think she is going to leave me /b/?
>>
>>723685814
My best piece of advice: Get your stimulant prescription!!!

Reason 1 - You'll be able to focus on mostly anything, including working on yourself.

Reason 2 - You will lose weight, stimulants like ritalin, adderall etc are sometimes prescribed for this purpouse. Your appetite will be gone, so be sure to take a vitamin supplement just in case.

Now you will be confident and lean ^^

Doctors wont give you prescription? Be persistant, never stop going to your doctor until your problem is solved.
Dont ask for medication, just tell them your symptoms and let THEM get the honor of suggesting medication as you are less likely to get it if you ask for it.

The "high" feeling you get will wear off after a couple of months on the same dosage, so you will want to use this period for dating.

Good luck
>>
File: doll.jpg (129KB, 587x570px) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
129KB, 587x570px
>>723683577
But I am with her....
>>
Rachel Beynon from Llanelli
>>
>>723687514
Thanks man... :) I've been working on the prescription for a while now. Will continue.
>>
Everything was perfect between us, but our relationship got way too intensive, making her neglect her friends, and as I just moved to Amsterdam it stopped me from having time to make any, or build a life in general.

The times we had together were the best times of my life. We agreed to not see and speak each other for three weeks, and a week has just gone by. It's been very rough. I know she loves me with all her heart, in the same way I love her. I could forget about the desires to bang random chicks if it meant that we would spend the rest of our lifes together.

But alas, how unfair the universe may seem, I have found something perfect, just not at the right time. Only patience can make a life complete.
>>
>>723683577
She's my ex girlfriend's best friend.
and we also live together in the same house of the same boarding school. Oh and my parents are her dorm parents.
so.. yeah
>>
I only miss her in my dreams, not in my waking life.
>>
>>723683577
I'm 54 and married she's 28. I want to be with her but I've got to rearrange some shit.
>>
>>723685905
I have ADHD and still hit the gym.
>>
I call her "Pompom" because she's a bit fluffy and very energetic. I cheated on her (greentext is probably somewhere) with a much more physically attractive 16 y/o girl with daddy issues.
>>
Cuz Im ugly, and no one finds ugly people sexy. I guess I've just accepted it
>>
>>723683648
Ain't happy
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>723690182
Well good for you.
>>
>>723690717
That's my fetish
>>
>>723683577
We broke up years ago.
I don't want to get back together. But I really want to just fuck her.
>>
>>723690717
Ugly like how? See women are not visual,men are visual. So you see yourself in the mirror, and I don't know how you look mind you ...so I'm just guessing here you see, but you are saying I'm a fat short troll, with a neck beard and I smell. Well that might be true but women, why they don't see the same thing.
>>
>>723683577
She is a common pronoun to point out the female gender by another person in a general sense. I use it everyday
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.