[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi people of /b/! I love going to the beach with my girlfriend,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2021.jpg (100KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2021.jpg
100KB, 640x853px
Hi people of /b/!

I love going to the beach with my girlfriend, having her wear tiny bikinis. I don't know why i like this? Anybody got an answer for this?

I'm kinda looking for other people who enjoys this as well and has some experience with it, either with a wife, gf or ex. If you wanna trade experiences with me, comment or add me on Kik: Johnnytheblu.

Thank you.

Pic related: gf in her bikini top
>>
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=24028
>>
>>723681391
>https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=24028
Haha. Whats this? :)
>>
An erotic story about female beach exhibitionism
>>
>>723681581
How nice! thank you. I'll read it with delight!
>>
>>723681325
I'd love to have gf that would wear tiny bikinis that made her bush poke out
>>
>>723681325
You are a cuck
>>
>>723681964
>119
no i'm not. Cause i'm not into her fucking other men.
>>
File: IMG_1465550118_full.jpg (41KB, 384x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1465550118_full.jpg
41KB, 384x512px
this is her ass :)
>>
>>723682231
yet
>>
>>723681325
Same. Love it when guys try to get at her or stare and get turned down. Or ill walk over and grab her ass
>>
>>723682777
Post full nude, faggot

Thy trips force it
>>
>>723683044
Yeah. you guys done it alot? :)
does she wear those tiny revealing bikinis as well?
>>
>>723683146
Yeah its really not that rare. Think about all the hot girls on insta or at the beach.... alos of guys like showing off their girls....not sharing
>>
>>723683221
Okay. Thanks for that answer. Youre probably right. I'm not that crazy then!
>>
>>723683328
If you liked showing her off you wouldn't be in doubt, youda known itfp
>>
>>723683408
Hmm. what does itfp mean?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.