[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to Christians who commit suicide? Do they go to

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: d2e.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
92KB, 412x351px
What happens to Christians who commit suicide? Do they go to heaven or hell? I know it's not God's will that I commit suicide, but I have been suffering too much with family problems, terrible, terrible anxiety ever since I went to high school years ago and recently my girlfriend broke up with me over a misunderstanding. I can't and I am too tired to explain stuff, and I've always felt like I wouldn't become any older than 25. I just can't imagine myself older than that, that I might pass one day during a traffic collision or whatsoever, and I am too much of a pussy to commit suicide because I literally think I might go to hell and it would break my mother, and she would probably live a completely shitty life all because of what I did, and she does not deserve that. I don't know what to do and deep down I hope I will once die during an accident. Therapy won't be able to help me out, even though I tried. Any other anons with similar experiences?
>>
Are you a teen to early twenties?
I went through the same nihilistic shit, it's your hormones tricking your mind, don't take those meds otherwise those neurotransmitters will be fucked up.

It goes away, just stay away from all anti-depressants.
>>
>>723678594
I am 18 currently. I never really considered taking anti depressants and always forced myself to move on but I just really don't know anymore.
Most people around me treat me like shit for whatever reason, I have no idea. I never do anything wrong, I don't talk much, etc. and sometimes I feel like they're making use of me because of how I am. Plus I can't follow my dreams, I can't study what I am interested in, and that's making me lose even more hope.
>>
>>723678452
It's a mortal sin. Either you believe it and follow it, or there's no point in believing. I recommend becoming an atheist first, then love this life like it's the only one you've got, because it is. God, if he exists in the Christian sense, would be much happier to greet an atheist who has lived a good life than a Christian who has mortally sinned against him.
>>
My friend was Christian and sadly he committed suicide. I can tell you he's in heaven now; how do I know this?
Sometimes I get snapchats from him hanging out with God and Jesus in what appears to be somewhere in the clouds. Also he has a halo.
>>
>>723679021
Objectively untrue. All atheists are condemned for willfully rejecting God.
>>
>>723679439
Should point out I myself am an atheist. I'm just saying what a lot of my friends who are devout Christians have told me they believe. They aren't happy about it and they regularly try to save my soul by converting me which is nice of them, I guess.
>>
>>723679439
The Pope, the human voice of God's will on Earth, said that Atheists are better than Hypocritical Christians.
>>
>>723678452
Where abouts you from?
>>
>>723679439
Anyone can get into heaven if they're a good person.
>>
>>723678452

What denomination are you, Christ-bro?
>>
>>723679625
The pope is catholic. There are different demoninations. As a britbong, most people here are not Catholic and all of the people in the church group I'm friends with would agree the pope is just a man and therefore he is fallible.
You as a Catholic may choose to believe the pope's interpretation but there are many Christians who would disagree with the notion that atheists can enter heaven
>>
>>723679664
Netherlands
>>
>>723678452
>What happens to Christians who commit >suicide? Do they go to heaven or hell?
Hell, It's a sin
Jump off a tall building and say a repentance prayer and accept christ and i think that gets you to heaven. Dont take this as gospel though
>I know it's not God's will that I commit suicide, >but I have been suffering too much with family >problems, terrible,
>terrible anxiety ever since I went to high school >years ago and recently my girlfriend broke up >with me over a misunderstanding.
Standard problems. girlfriends come and go. This shit hurts but if you deal with the pain you will get over it. Time does heal
>I can't and I am too tired to explain stuff,
It's because you know your problems are standard trivial stuff and you know it doesnt justify suicide and everyone will tell you this.
Just deal with the pain, embrace if if you have to. You will get over it eventually
>I've always felt like I wouldn't become any >older than 25.
What else have you predicted accurately like a nostradamus? this is just a dumb thought not worth shit.
>I just can't imagine myself older than that, that I >might pass one day during a traffic collision or >whatsoever, and I am too much of a pussy to >commit suicide because I literally think I might >go to hell and it would break my mother, and >she would probably live a completely shitty life >all because of what I did, and she does not >deserve that.
>I don't know what to do and deep down I hope >I will once die during an accident. Therapy >won't be able to help me out, even though I >tried. Any other anons with similar >experiences?
Bla bla bla.
talk honestly about what the pain is being caused by and we can address that.
>>
>>723679625
>>723679675
Willing to reject god is an act of violence against him. Doesn't matter if you're good or not.
>>
>>723678452
This is coming from an agnostic atheist, so I can't be sure since I don't know, but.. I'm guessing that they go to hell, else, we(mostly Christian world) would have many many many kamikaze bomb vests attacks like other religions.
>>
>>723678452
If you're going to end yourself why not go out and do all the things you've wanted to do? There's nothing stopping you from stealing a car and traveling.
>>
>>723680136
You're going to hell
>>
>>723680203
*your
>>
>>723680203
I doubt that. Probably doesn't exist
>>
>>723680248
Mine?
>>
>>723680248
Don't talk about my- what
>>
>>723678452
Obviously if you care so much your not going to kill yourself so stop.
>>
>>723680400
If I wasn't religious and my mom didn't give a fuck about me then I would've been definitely dead by now, that's why I hope I'll die in a traffic accident one day.
>>
>>723680305
You'res
>>
File: 1486850079950.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1486850079950.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>723680456
No.
It's really fucked up if you live after an accident until you get up.
>>
>>723680488
Ohhh
>>
>>723678452
God is all forgiving. As long as you go to the confession booth right after you commit suicide you will not burn in eternal fire
>>
>>723680736
Seconding
>>
>>723680456
>if I wasn't religious
This kind of thinking is rather backwards, I'm not religious and knowing this is the only life I have is what's stopping me, if I was religious I'd know there's something different after I die.
>>
>>723680456
Do you really think god would rather you die and put it on some poor person who hit your vehicle and killed you and have them live with that rather than you just killing your own self?
>>
>>723678888
>Plus I can't follow my dreams, I can't study what I am interested in, and that's making me lose even more hope.
This nonsense was undeserving of quads

Following passions has a pre-requisite of being alive. If you turn around in 7 years after trying to get something done and you've failed, then kill yourself then knowing you were right
If you take your own life today it just means you didn't have the passion in the first place, which means you're lying to us, which probably means we'd all be better off without a self-pitying nihilist who can't even be honest on an anonymous imageboard so you would have been right to kill yourself
>>
Op Christian here. I don't believe the way most of them believe. They can say what They want but God would never punish people who are good or who have mental health issue. They say many things are a sin. Just because you don't go to a building they say you must go to doesn't mean heaven isn't waiting on you. Just because you have mental issues doesn't mean God turned his back on you.

Been there OP still have issue with it I'm almost 40. Almost did it once and well God got a message to me minutes before i did it. I don't get any type of help at all. Pray, go work out it helps with stress, get a job, hobby, go to school. Life isn't all bad. But if you stay in the dark it will kill you. If you do go through with it well I'll see you on the other side someday.
>>
>>723680798
That's why the church added suicide in as a sin. People used to do it often. Hell makes since to me. Fuck this place. Its awful here.
>>
>>723681384
So why are you actually depressed and what's stopping you from moving away or doing something you want?
>>
>>723681540
that's not me, I am OP. I don't have the energy to do what I want, I am suffering from anxiety that's preventing me from doing a lot of things and I've been told that anxiety will go away at some point but it's been there all my youth
>>
>>723678452
It's a cardinal sin. You will go to hell.
>>
>>723681716
There's only one thing I've achieved I'd be proud of, that was getting a girlfriend after feeling like this for so long, she made my world a bit better, then she broke up for a misunerstanding. But it is not all about her.
>>
>>723681831
What was this misunderstanding?
>>
>>723678594
>just stay away from all anti-depressants.

>implying i can even walk or lay in bed comfortably without altering my serotonin levels
>>
>>723682006
She walked in on me being forced to suck off her father and thinks I'm gay.
>>
>>723678888
>I am 18 currently
then you're too young to kill yourself. A few bad years, even a bad decade, isn't so much in the grand scheme of things. You've got maybe sixty to seventy years left.

also, this guy >>723678594 has it right about hormones. You feel things more in your teens. I had plenty of days as a kid where I woke up and wondered if I shouldn't just end it all. It passes.
>>
>>723682006
Hard to explain honestly, we were both really jealous.
>>
>>723682257
I know I am too young, and I know there is so much in this world to enjoy, so much to do and discover, but I wonder if I'll ever get to enjoy everything
>>
>>723678452
Suicide is a ticket to hell. Join the army and fight shit if you die its a sacrifice and not you taking your own life. Also be find another gf use tinder, grinder, or eharmony. When your 21 go to bars and try your luck just make sure you look avrage and if your not now you have 3 years to get there.
>>
>>723682376
Rape her
>>
>>723682249
This happened to me once. Go with he wanted to see how far I would go for you. It worked, I blew him at our wedding and sometimes nudes of his daughter. He stuck it in me once over the following years but luckily his younger daughter fell in love with a girly dude and I haven't done stuff with him since then.
>>
File: BygningBilde21.jpg (2MB, 5184x3456px) Image search: [Google]
BygningBilde21.jpg
2MB, 5184x3456px
>>723682506
Have you ever tried traveling by yourself? You can find a lot more meaning in life if you just head out more and discover things.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.