[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went from futanari at a young age to shemales and ladyboys

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-02-23_19-54-21.png (1012KB, 1409x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-23_19-54-21.png
1012KB, 1409x1024px
I went from futanari at a young age to shemales and ladyboys some years ago. Now I even fap to femboys. /b/ is to blame for me being gay. Fuck you guys
>>
File: 1471776393201.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471776393201.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>723674224
>>
>>723674224
/b/ is not to blame for you being gay.

It sounds like you're struggling to come to terms with it.

You're still in the anger phase, blaming others and making excuses.

One day you will come to acceptance or an hero.
>>
>>723674224
Being gay isn't a bad thing. We've broadened your palette. We've opened your mind and now you can enjoy a whole new side of life. The same happened to me.

If this is who you are now, there's no reason not to embrace it.
>>
>>723674224
femboys are nasty
I have been fapping to futa and trannies since i started puberty
I'm not a retarded it had nothing to do with 4chan i'm just attracted to it
I'm 24 now my sexuality has been the same since I was 12
I don't care if people think i'm gay it's irrelevant i like trannies and girls
>>
>>723674224
We enabled you to become who you truly are. yw.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.