[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daily reminder that ana is better than u

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Youngcucks.jpg (60KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Youngcucks.jpg
60KB, 800x430px
daily reminder that ana is better than u
>>
She looks like a total bitch with an opinion no one wants to hear
>>
>>723671551
Who is Ana? I've literally( figuratively) been living under a rock for the last 2 months I do not know...

But I want to know..
>>
>>723671845
Bingo
>>
>>723671551
I can here her now going
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1436011092188.png (75KB, 490x468px) Image search: [Google]
1436011092188.png
75KB, 490x468px
>>723671551
you know how the left tries to fight the right by making things they say appear racist, sexist and bigoted. it rarely works though and has very little effect if it does, but that's because the right doesn't play by their rules. what if some hacker named 4chin were to do the same to her. Take the video and try to make it appear she is telling black people and, or gay's that she is worth more than them. she might even get fired because of her image from TYT. just a though. anyone find it interesting? think of the opportunities of firing at them with their own wepon. it would be hilarious fi it would succeed
>>
File: thumbnail-3-1.jpg (125KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail-3-1.jpg
125KB, 468x700px
>>723671551
Anyone else want to hate fuck this cunt?
>>
>>723672744
>chaotic evil
The post.
>>
>>723671551
she is so hot. I would love to see her wins or even bikini pictures. Something about stripping down liberals just gets me off
>>
http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1838191

She is a professor. You could give her terrible reviews
>>
>>723671551
At least she wasn't raped like that beta cuck Milo
>>
>>723671551
>woman
>better than me
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>723672744
that would never work, tyt is not MSM
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.