[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was their endgame?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Military Nerds.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Military Nerds.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
What was their endgame?
>>
for one to be able to grow a mustache and the other to grow a head of hair.
>>
Rapin'
>>
File: cat bread intense.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cat bread intense.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
>>723658892
diabolical
>>
>>723658778
I have an interesting story about these two.

I'm from South San Francisco, CA. I am friends with a few of the detectives that worked on the case... Leonard Lake was apprehended by the SSF PD and killed himself while in police custody. His girlfriend cleaned out/and destroyed many of the video tapes they had made. Most of what they did was in the bunker in El Dorado County. They were just sadistic fuckers. I wish Lake had died slower. Charles Ng the chink is still alive. Now a fat piece of shit who is still sucking tax payer money. Neither deserved to live.

Their end game was to continue raping and torturing innocent people. They weren't "genius criminals" who should be admired and Ng wasn't a fucking manipulated victim as he claimed. My friends who have seen the raw footage said it was the worst thing they have seen and this is coming from people who are homicide detectives in San Francisco.

We need a system that kills people like this fast instead of forcing the tax payer to keep them alive for decades. May they both rot in fucking hell.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.