[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did pewdiepie do anything wrong?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2800.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2800.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
Did pewdiepie do anything wrong?
>>
Bump for awnsers
>>
Jews don't like not having control of celebrity wealth.
>>
File: 1484369511032.jpg (7KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1484369511032.jpg
7KB, 190x200px
>>723651372
no
>>
Look at the picture. See the scar; the part of bone removed, the master-race Frankenstein controls, the brain thought-broadcasting radio, the eye-sight television, the Frankenstein ear-phone radio, the threshold brain-wash radio, the latest new skull-reforming to contain all Frankenstein controls, even in thin skulls of white pedigree males, visible Frankenstein controls, the synthetic nerve-radio directional antennae loop. Make copies for yourself. There is *no escape* from this worst Gangster- Police state, using all the deadly Gangster Frankenstein controls.

In 1965, CIA *Gangster Police* *BEAT ME BLOODY* -- dragged me in chains from Kennedy New York airport. Since then I hide in forced jobless poverty –- isolated, alone in this old house. The brazen, deadly Gangster-Police spray me with poison nerve gas from automobile exhaust and even lawnmowers –- deadly assaults even in my yard with knives, even bricks and stones, even deadly touch tazers or electric shock flashlights, even remote, electronically controlled around-corners trajection of deadly touch tarantula spiders, or even bloody-murder"accident" to shut me up forever with sneak undetectable extermination, even with trained parroting puppet assassins in maximum security insanity prison for writing these unforgivable truths.

Until me undetectable extermination, I, Francis E. Dec., esquire, 29 Maple Avenue, Hamstead, New York –- I stand *alone* against your mad, deadly, Worldwide conspiratorial Gangster Computer-god Communism with wall-to-wall deadly Gangster protection –- life-long sworn conspirators murder incorporated organized crime –- the Police and judges –- the deadly sneak parroting puppet Gangsters, using all the Gangster deadly Frankenstein controls. These hangmen-rope sneak deadly Gangsters –- the judges and the Police –- trick, trap, rob, wreck, butcher, and murder the people to keep them terrorized in Gangster Frankenstein ear-phone radio slavery for the Communist Gangster gover
>>
>>723651784
Oy vey, give me your sheckles, media
>>
>>723651372

>be big time youtuber
>get dat cash money from youtube
>have millions of subs
>make a social experiment video
>have people talk smack about the heebs
>publish the video
>"why am in trouble'

the only mistake he made was publishing the video, not the content of the video
>>
>>723651881
ment, and con-artist parroting puppet Gangster playboy scum on top -– the secret work of Police, in order to maintain a Communist closed society.

The same Worldwide mad deadly Communist Gangster Computer- god that controls *you,* as a Gangster terrorized Gangster Frankenstein ear-phone radio slave parroting puppet *you* are a terrorized member of the Master Race Worldwide 4 billion eye-sight television camera guinea pig Communist Computer- god Master Race you’re living, thinking, mad, deadly Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer-god secret over-all plan Worldwide living-death Frankenstein slavery to explore and control the entire universe with the endless stairway to the stars.

Namely, the man-made inside-out planets, with nucleonic- powered speeds much faster than the speed of light. Look up and see the Gangster Computer-god concocted new fake starry sky –- the Worldwide completely controlled deadly *d dd ddd d* planet atmosphere through the new world-round translucent exotic gaseous envelope, which the Worldwide Communist Gangster Computer-god manipulates through countless exactly positioned satellites –- the new fake, phony stars in the synthetic sky.

Worldwide, systematic instant plastic surgery *ZZZZZZZZZ* murder –- fake ageing so old people are dead or useless by age 70 –- done at night to use as Frankenstein slave –- parroting puppet Gangster slave.

Now even *you* *know* I am a *menace* to your Worldwide, mad, deadly Communist Gangster Computer-god. Therefore, I must go to extermination before *I* am exterminated by this Gangster, Computer-god concocted and controlled worst mongrel organized crime murder incorporated Gangster Communist government. I hand *you* the secrets to save the entire human race, and the entire *universe.*
>>
>>723651372
yes. he was born
>>
>>723651881
WTF did I just read
>>
>>723651372

He failed to consider the consequences of his actions.
>>
>>723652017
>cept he never talked smack about the jews, and it was never a video about jews, it was a tiny joke within the video taken to face value. FUCK THE JEWS ANYWAY.
>>
>>723652144
Beauty
>>
Seriously I wish Trump would focus on banning Jews then focus on Muslims second.
>>
>>723651372
I do support freedom of comedy ( why the hell would I be on 4chan if I didn't), but the problem
I have with pewdiepie is 1. He has a voice of my nightmares, 2. He has the humor of what people think South Park is, and 3. He thinks that since he's the biggest that he can fuck with everything. For example, he got Google to change his pic to mark zucherberg
>>
>>723651372
he started a fanbase
>>
>>723652555
Noice trips
>>
File: BootyEnhancement2.jpg (62KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
BootyEnhancement2.jpg
62KB, 511x500px
You are only allowed to be racist with comedy if you are a Jew or Black remember.... Fuckin Sara Silverman's racist standups were okay, because she was a JOO
>>
>>723652317

tbh i havent seen the video in question
>>
>>723652459
Don't forget niggers and faggots
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-19-13-02-42.png (587KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-19-13-02-42.png
587KB, 1280x720px
He showed to 12 year olds 4chan
>>
File: thepewds.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thepewds.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
He repeatedly does retarded offensive shock-value comedy, with no inherent humor other than that it's so offensive, waits for a media outlet to castigate him, then whines like a little fucking bitch about how context matters and his viewers know it's a joke and the media knows it's a joke but vilify him for clicks. It's a tiring routine. Like clickbait, and spam, and trojan viruses, it works; masters of the techniques get rich. But it's a despicable way to make money, and it's pathetic how many retards enable their success.
>>
>>723652952
its really fucking funny, 2 indian guys jumping around laughing, holding a sign up that says Death to all jews, while chanting subscribe to keemstar.
>>
Other than make a shitty easy joke? no, not at all.

Anyone offended by the humor of 14 year old edge lords is retarded.
>>
>>723655472
Link it or fake.
>>
No.

He entertains retards for easy money. His videos are horrible, as is his fanbase, but you can't fault him for making something out of it.
>>
>>723656754
https://youtu.be/d2dNb0wdJF0
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.