[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which edition should I play? I was looking at the 4-in-1 box

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Baldur's_Gate_box.png (385KB, 407x494px) Image search: [Google]
Baldur's_Gate_box.png
385KB, 407x494px
Which edition should I play? I was looking at the 4-in-1 box set because it seems like it would be more likely to run on Win10. Social justice aside, I read bad reviews about the new one with things such as the blur filter, ui, etc. I want a retro feel, anyway, and if nothing else I have a Windows 98 VM I can use.
>>
The iPad versions are pretty nice. Uses a lot of battery though.
>>
>>723650418
new versions are generally good though, and you can always tweak the graphics settings if you want more of a classic look
extra content too, and quite a bit of it is pretty decent
>>
You mean you still dont have a machine that can run the originals? you know what has to be done OP. Hit the thrift store.
>>
I played the Beamdog download on my surface and it worked great. No problems with Win 10 that I saw
>>
>>723650908
I don't have a tablet, but I was really wanting the mouse and keyboard as I'm not a fan of touch controls.

>>723651602
So the 2006 4-in-1 would probably be my best bet?

http://www.theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/baldurs-gate-4-in-1-boxset/
>>
>>723651704
I've got a virtual Windows 98 setup. If it comes down to it I can use that. I do want an old one like the ones I played with as a kid. Win95 at my grandparents' house was awesome, so was our shitty Win98 tower.
>>
>>723652121

We come from the same blood dude.....

Ever get into any of the mid age ultimas?
>>
>>723651930
What about the motion blur? Didn't they also clothe a female character from the original who had a skimpy outfit? That writer who wrote the spear expansion should be shot.
>>
>>723650418
just get the enhanced editions on steam
>>
>>723652220

this is an option.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.