[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever fap with a friend's panties?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 28

File: Screenshot_20170213-183836.jpg (917KB, 1227x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170213-183836.jpg
917KB, 1227x1221px
Anyone ever fap with a friend's panties?
>>
Avid panty collector here.

I must have at least 80 stolen pairs. And like 8 gifted pairs.

And maybe 30 or 40 pairs I stole out of a garbage that I don't know who they belong to (I used to be the garbage man for my building).

I used to fap into the first pair of panties I stole. But then I realized it overpowers the pheromone/urine smell that's already in there that I could be sniffing to get horny and high off of.
>>
I do quite often. I like seeing myself in them
>>
>>723649592

post pics of collection!
>>
Only once. Not a friend though. Younger sisters friend, bikini bottom rather than panties. She had slept over and had hung up her bathing suit/bikini in the bathroom. Fapped in it then suggested we all go swimming. Diamonds when she put on the bikini so soon after I came in them
>>
>>723649423
Yea I have a few from friends I've grabbed. I wear a few and fap over the fabric diamonds
>>
>>723649423
My roomates gf has clothes in his room and i sneak in and take her panties while hes at work. Im preeeetty sure she knows and isnt saying anything. she seems to always leave them top of the hamper for easy access. might be because its the last thing she takes off, but the way theyre arranged makes me wonder. i like to think she gets off to the thought of me smelling her underwear
>>
>>723649423
used to fap with my sisters panties, sniffed them while i came, couldnt get into it and was too pussy to cum in them and put them back
>>
I have used my friends older sister to fap when I used to sleep over there. Wait for everyone to go to sleep and if she was out go down in her room top drawer. Best Victoria secret collection
>>
Post pics in them
>>
>>723649423
Friends and more.

Veteran panty raider.
>>
actually i fap whit my mother's panties, sometimes...
>>
I have used my friends mom satin panties to fap with diamonds across the room
>>
Pic related left
>>
>>723650181
It's in my barn (where I store such shit). So my gf doesn't find it.
>>
how do you guys do it without getting caught?
>>
>>723652014
then go and take picture
>>
i smell and fap to my friends mom panties
>>
>>723649423
Yup my cousins, aunt, uncles girlfriend,
>>
Got caught rummaging through a girl's dirty laundry hamper at a party once. Had to pretend like I was vomiting.

Surprisingly she bought it and we remained cool.
>>
>>723651050
Same here
>>
>>723651290
What kind
>>
>>723652336
take a pair when they go to the bathroom
>>
>>723652336
Just wait for a good moment and they are always in the top drawer
>>
File: 1476816976191.jpg (17KB, 424x424px)
1476816976191.jpg
17KB, 424x424px
>>723649423

Gather around anon's, let me share with you my shitty story.

>Be me
>Be 12
>At aunts house with cousin
>Aunt bought a house with one of her friends from work who happened to have a daughter.
>Can't even remember her name, only ever saw her once, only for 3 days.
>One night the five of us planned to go out to dinner.
>While everyone was downstairs ready and/or getting ready, I was upstairs.
>The daughter was upstairs also, taking a shower
>Went into her bedroom
>Went into her hamper
>Grabbed the dirty panties she had taken off not even 5 minutes ago.
>They were still kind of warm, can't remember if they had much of a scent though.
>Wrapped her panties around my cock and tugged away.
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>Rubbed one off into her dirty panties while standing just inside her bedroom, pants around my feet, looking out every so often just to make sure no one was coming up the stairs.
>Wiped off my cock and threw her panties back in the hamper.
>Went downstairs to wash hands, and twenty minutes later we had left, made it to the restaurant as I now sat across from her.
>Left the following day to go back to my parents, never saw her again.
>>
File: 1487901316823.jpg (346KB, 1280x1100px)
1487901316823.jpg
346KB, 1280x1100px
I jacked off while wearing my aunt's panties and bra once. Regretted it terribly ever since, any time she's around I can't help but wonder if she somehow knows.
>>
In high school I did, while she watched. We were baking cookies at the time and she wanted to scandalize me a bit. She pulled out a pair of her undies from the laundry and rubbed them on my face, telling me to sniff her dirty undies. Then she said if I rubbed one out on them she would kiss me. She watched me intently as I beat off furiously with her undies wrapped around my cock. After I came she did kiss me, and wouldn't stop. If the timer for the cookies hadn't gone off I would still be plowing her like a cornfield, but that interruption killed her mood.
>>
I've fap wearing a friend's thong in her bed when she went to class. It was amazing
>>
Brother's girlfriend...I have a few pics somewhere...she walks around with her cheeks out...made it to where she's super desirable.
>>
I have a red VS thong I grabbed from my niece. Shes 19 I'm 27 diamonds
>>
My mom's younger sister Susan. She was about 15 years older than me at the time she caught me rubbing one out into her panties. She was a good slutty aunty and let me do things with her. We went way up into the woods where nobody could find us one time and camped for a couple days. I got to spend hours just masturbating with anypart of her I felt like. It turned out she was kind of a freak, she liked to get slapped, hard.
>>
>Huge panty fetish
>Used to steal them from my older sister but stopped after a couple times because that was pretty fucked up
>Got caught stealing my stepmom's once and she made me fuck her a few times to blackmail me (LOOOONG fucking story there)
>Got several pairs from various girlfriends either legitimately from just outright taking them when we were done, asking for them, hiding them when they were over, or just outright fucking stealing them
>Now live with a girl who I make wear all kinds of cute and fun panties because I hate the lacy shit

I like to think I'm living the dream
>>
A friend stayed at my place before flying out to go see family. She left her luggage in my living room, so I dug through it to see. There were 3 very dirty, tiny thongs in the front pocket. I tried sniffing them but they fucking reeked so bad I cringed every time I tried. Ended up putting them around my face and forcing myself to cum to the smell of her asshole. Best cum in a long time.
>>
My ex's daughter would leave her dirty panties in the hamper. She'd fuck her bfs and friends and then her cum discharge would leak out into them. Sometimes i'd find them still wet and they tasted even better.
>>
My best friend's mom. She let me crawl into bed with her one night after we had drank most of a gallon of wine between us. She was laying there in just her panties and I decided to rub one out looking at her tits. She took off her panties and handed them to me, so i shot my load into them. She giggle and said I was supposed to do that in her, not her panties. No worries. I crawled on top of her and she guided me in, then she kissed me and said have fun, and passed out.
>>
>>723656998
Crotch sweat and butt smell makes me cum hard, especially with a girl I crush on.
>>
>>723649423
i used to jack off on my friend's wife's panties all the time. but i haven't been to their apartment in a while. i tried to steal some last time, but i was afraid i'd get caught so i didnt
>>
>>723657609
Nice. I used to fuck my friend's mom for years when I was a teenager, she told me to cum in her from the first encounter.
>>
>>723657628
Same. I have a huge fetish for dirty panties but holy shit did they stink. She was pretty cute, a bit too skinny for me, but I wasn't about to waste the opportunity. Imagining her sitting on my face and forcing me to sniff her asshole did the trick.
>>
>>723658098
There's a lot of pheromones in there so it really gets the juices flowing. I miss having regular access to dirty panties.
>>
File: image.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
Stole these a year ago from my cousin bust a lot of nuts in them.
>>
>>723649592

Teach, me you sick degenerate.
>>
>>723658695
How do you live with having those in the same house as you?
>>
>>723658695
A year? That's pretty stale lol
>>
I'm wearing my only pair and am willing to model a bit if anyone wants to have fun

Kik sndsrachel
>>
Won't say the age because I'm still kind of ashamed about it, but my little sister's best friend left her laundry in the bathroom after she showered at our house during a sleepover. I went in there to take a piss and found her panties just sitting on the floor. They'd been running around outside and jumping on the trampoline so they were very well used and sweaty.

My dick was jumping and twitching on its own and I hadn't even touched them yet. I locked the door, picked them up and took a huge whiff. It was so hot I went lightheaded. I was practically on the edge of cumming and I hadn't even touched myself. I'd been crushing on her for like a year.

I took a few more deep inhales and then licked the crotch area. Pure heaven. At that point I couldn't even take it anymore. I pulled my dick out to start jacking off while I sniffed them, but that contact alone was enough that I immediately started shooting the biggest load of my life into the bathroom sink.

I couldn't NOT take her panties. So I grabbed the rest of her laundry and put it in the hamper but kept the panties. Never said anything, they were presumably "lost". This was several years ago but I still have them. There's only about 8-10% of the original smell left.

>Pic related
>>
My best friend's older sister. She was still living at home while going to college. I was the beta that all the girls kinda felt sorry for and she was no exception. I was doing her laundry because she asked me to. I found a thong she had in there and whipped out my dick to rub it on them. I really got into it and just at the critical point she caught me. I came so hard from the shock and excitement that it sprayed on her. She was taken aback for a moment but the sheer volume and force of my splooge made her giggle. There was actually a blob on one boob. She made my life rather fun the rest of that day, trying to see if she could wear my dick out to the point where it wouldn't get hard. She finally gave up, even with chafing it would get hard as a rock and stay that way until I came again. She ran out of holes that didn't hurt.
>>
>>723659230
I'm jealous.
>>
>>723659230
She was a big girl...
>>
File: 1485063172271.jpg (65KB, 552x528px)
1485063172271.jpg
65KB, 552x528px
>>723658695
You are a disgrace to mankind and degenerate. Some men write novels, some fly planes, some decipher the laws of nature and unravel the mysteries of the universe but you - you jizz into a pair of panties that you stole from your cousin and haven't washed them in a year.
You probably have a lot going for you.
>>
>>723659576
LOL! Ok Donald Trump
>>
File: IMG_2561.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px)
IMG_2561.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I'm an electrician. The other day I got a call to fix some lights for a really sexy young woman who's husband was at work. While in her closet I snagged a pair of her panties from the drawer and stuck them in my pocket. I went into the attic where I was going in and out anyway to work and furiously beat off into the panties. I wiped off most of the cum and shoved them back in the drawer after. Pic related.
>>
>>723659576
You know where you are retard? Kys...
>>
File: 1487393857897.jpg (11KB, 250x277px) Image search: [Google]
1487393857897.jpg
11KB, 250x277px
>>723659230
Was she hot atleast?
>>
>>723659363
Um................ bullshit
>>
>>723659549
mmmm fat pussy is good, more of everything
>>
>>723659549
Not at all. Here's some shit for scale.

>>723659842
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>723660122
Cmon tell us her age.
>>
>>723654711

well done you criminal, but that's still amateur level work.

>babysitting niece in high school
>put her in front of TV and go ransacking her mom's panty drawers
>mom is my brother's ex
>I pick out one of my favorites
> rifle through the hamper for a piece of crotchwear that smells the most like musty cunt
>lock myself in the master Br watching hardcore amateur shit
>get a good whiff and taste of sour pussy
>isthisheaven?.png
>bust mighty nutty butters in the clean pair and put that shit right back in the drawer
>take one last good whiff of the thick smell of pussy crotch before wrapping it around my dick and carrying on with my day.
>wait until after kid's mom gets back and starts to shower to bust one more white-chocolate fondue
>put the next piece of adolescent glory back in her hamper where i know she'll find it.
>never said a word, and kept doing it until it became a ritual to soak the crotch of her nasty cunt warmer twice a day until I move away for school.
>>
>>723660122
ok I'm hard now
>>
File: Hot.gif (1MB, 550x315px)
Hot.gif
1MB, 550x315px
>>723660122
Cum in those panties, use it like a fleshlight
>>
>>723657426
How old was she?
>>
>>723660644
Sure, give me a minute and I'll post a pic.
>>
>>723660122
Tell us her age. I'll admit that I sniffed my wife's sister's dirty panties when she was 8, just to see what a pre pubescent girl smells like. I haven't looked back, she's 20 now and sniffed her amazing panties two days ago
>>
>>723653148
kek. greentext?
>>
>>723659704

my fellow panty ninja, I salute you
>>
>>723660883
Alright, 12.
>>
File: 1477413608218.jpg (81KB, 567x461px)
1477413608218.jpg
81KB, 567x461px
>>723649423

I'm a pretty avid pantie sniffer.

I sniffed my first pair of friend's panties in high school. Her nickname was "rotten crotch" and I was curious, so I nabbed a pair that she happened to leave in my car after we all went swimming. The crotch smelled like an armpit...which somehow turned me on to no end.

My main source of panties is my gf's friends. Every time they come to visit I wait until the two of them leave and then I raid the friend's suitcase, looking for dirty panties.

The first thing I do when I get a pair is to give it a "yea or nay" sniff. If it's a positive, then I'll drape it over my face and furiously jerk off while inhaling musty cunt aroma. A few times I've actually used the panties as a cum catcher...but that's only if I have time to wash and dry them.

I've also sniffed the panties of friends' wives and sisters. You pretty much don't want to leave me alone in a house if there's a female resident's panties waiting to be sniffed...
>>
>>723660747
Back then? 15. I was 19 and fucking her mom who was 43 and dated for a few years.
>>
File: Shrug.gif (266KB, 200x183px)
Shrug.gif
266KB, 200x183px
>>723660989
>12?
And you sniffed them...... I'm impressed and mortified
>>
>>723660989
I've never smelled 12yo pussy, I'm intrigued.
>>
>>723661408
11/12 years old pussy smells amazing, as long as they've started puberty. Genuinely the best age for sniffing
>>
>>723661023

You fucking pleb loser,

don't wash them. unless you're using freshies and putting them back so she eventually wears them, you leave your tribute where it is. In my experience, there's a lot of nasty shit coming from between their legs anyway, and half the time I can't tell if they creamed themselves, or if they just have a yeast infection. but Either way, they aren't going to start asking everyone where the crusty white shit in the crotch of her disgusting cunt rag came from.
>>
>>723661408

Please don't. We're all a bunch of sick fucks, but keep that pedo shit in the gutter
>>
>>723649423
Does anyone have that story from that one guy who jerked into his friends panties and got caught by her mom and they wound up masturbating with each other?
>>
>>723661500
I was gonna say I'll bet puberty panties taste best. all those hormones dripping out. Maybe I'll come across that someday.
>>
I like to sniff my 15 year old roommates thongs while I wank, she's played volleyball for years and has a pretty nice ass.
>>
File: 1288893122240.jpg (48KB, 500x293px)
1288893122240.jpg
48KB, 500x293px
>>723661023
Forgot to mention the time that my downstairs neighbors (both girls) wanted me to watch their cat. I went down there around 1am, after my gf had gone to sleep and I was a little drunk. I sniffed the fuck out of a whole hamper full of panties. It was like I had died and gone to heaven...

Then about ten minutes after I had left their apartment and gone back to my own, one of them came back totally unexpectedly. She wasn't supposed to be back for a couple more days but something happened and she showed up in the dead of night.

I shudder to think of the jail time I'd be doing right now if she would have shown up 10 minutes earlier to find me buck naked with five pairs of panties around my neck, one in my mouth, one on my face, and shooting cum all over her bedroom mirror.
>>
File: related.png (90KB, 285x144px)
related.png
90KB, 285x144px
>>723661769
>>15 year old room mate
>wants to be in the convo
>>
File: Pedobear.png (8KB, 100x184px) Image search: [Google]
Pedobear.png
8KB, 100x184px
>>
File: meh.ro439.jpg (48KB, 640x772px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro439.jpg
48KB, 640x772px
>>723661954
similar to this im sure
>>
I have some female anons living together. At partys while being drunk i stole some worn panties and socks from the hottest chick in there. Fantastic smell, but i stopped in fear to become more and more creepy
>>
File: 2154.jpg (19KB, 640x269px) Image search: [Google]
2154.jpg
19KB, 640x269px
when I was 10 years old I put my aunts panties on and cut a hole for my dick and jacked off in the garage at 2am in the pitch black. true story
>>
>>723662178
Never steal panties. Only borrow. They aren't yours.
>>
>>723655418

>If the timer for the cookies hadn't gone off I would still be plowing her like a cornfield

somehow that makes this implausible story believable
>>
>>
when i was like 14 i had some people over to swim and this one girl, super sexy still to this day, forgot her bikini. When i found it i had the intention of just putting it in a plastic bag but i became curious and sniffed it. First and only time ive ever done that and it was amazing.
>>
>>723662498
Sniff once and you're hooked. It's intoxicating.
>>
>>723660644
Delivered. Unfortunately I'd already fapped 2 times today so there wasn't as much volume as I'd hoped.
>>
>>723662612
havent thought about that shit in a while, thinking back its probably why i enjoy pheromones so much now
>>
>>723662703
Legit. Thank you.
>>
>been friends with girl since hs
>has husband now
>he can not get her prego due to physical damage
>they agree to ask me to be a donor
>I agree but I can never get off to beating it
>we are at the clinic and I am trying my hardest but can't finish
>friend asks if I need some help
>Im like woah thats weird
>she's like not that
>I ask then what
>she asks if the panties she is wearing would help
>told her I had a fetish for it long ago in hs
>husband sitting right there
>I look at him and he nods in approval to me
>she gives me the pair she is wearing right there from under her skirt
>I slowly slink back into the private room
>it is a little weird she's been one of my best friends for years
>never thought of her in a sexual way
>wasn't attracted to her she was just a friend
>so I start slow and rub the loose end on my cheek
>catch a wiff of them
>they smell FUCKING AMAZING
>like no vag I have ever smelled before
>stuff as mush of them in front of my nose as possible
>inhale as deep and long as I can
>FEELSGOODMAN.JPEG
>dick is diamonds, I notice a little wet spot
>touch tip of tongue to it
>OMGHEAVEN
>sweeter than any pussy I ever ate
>suck on them until they lose flavor while jerking it
>wrap them around cock
>FEELSAMAZING
>put them on, lace boy shorts rubbing my asshole
>dick wont fit, balls hang out the sides
>go back to stroking with them around cock
>get pre-cum all over crotch of them
>so engulfed I start cuming in crotch then swap to cup really quick
>go out and everyone thanks me with smiles and hugs
>she asks for panties back
>husband is talking to nurse
>I say I got them a little messy
>she says show me so I present them
>she looks at them, noticing the first cum shot in the crotch
>giggles and looks at me like she does with that cute smile
>looks over shoulder and sees he isn't watch
>gives me the shoosh gesture and a cute wink
>slides them back on lifting skirt higher than necessary
>reaches down to adjust them
>>
>>723659230
Your SO FUCKING LUCKY ANON!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I WANT TO EJACULATE IN 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS PANTIES!!! FUCK!!!
>>
>>723662971
Yeah I'm kinda ruined. Next time I visit with friends I'll be rifling through the laundry.
>>
I've been sniffing my sisters panties for years. about 2 years ago though she actually caught me, came home early from practice and i was in her room with panies in hand. shit was really awkward for a while but we're okay now. I'm extremely careful about sniffing her panties now though.
>>
>>723663149
That sounds really wrong
>>
>>723663224
Dude, don't ever do that anywhere except behind a locked door.
>>
>>723663149
Do they age like fine wine? What am I missing?
>>
>>723661748
Now I want sauce on this.
>>
>>723663085
whats the relationship between you guys afterwards?
>>
>>723663149
I am lucky. It's not really something that can be accomplished safely unless you have a younger sister. Otherwise you'd have to wait decades to have your own daughter and snatch her friend's panties.

That is unless you'd like to step up a rung on the ladder to total degeneracy. I can't judge though lmao, look at the pics I posted.
>>
>>723663224
I masterbate and cum into my sister's used period pads. Shit feels good especially when it's very wet.
>>
Went on a trip w wife and her 13 y/o sis, drove 12 hours straight... When we got to hotel room they wanted to swim so she changes into swimsuit, left panties in bathroom... I stayed behind to get some work done. God they were fucking heavenly. Absolutely perfect. Blew a huge load all over the shower stall, she comes back and showered first. Was perfect.
>>
>>723663085
>I assume it is uncomfortable on account of jizz
>she lifts her hand back up and looks at it
>notices a gooey bit on her index finger
>makes an "oh oops" face
>in the most loving manner sticks out tongue
>finger goes knuckle deep in mouth
>finger slides out from between sucking lips
>makes a delicious, satisfied looking face with a slight mmm sound
>looks at me sexy and winks
>sees me dumbfoudned
>does that cute chuckle smile as she turns her body around watching my face over her shoulder as she does
>walks away with a sexy satisfied smile

/b/ I realized that day I wanted to fuck her bad and I think I may even be in love with her looking back. She obviously wants me but don't know if she would with being married now.

>Those feels when I think I may have been obliviously friendzoning her all those years since hs
>All the while complaining to her about past relationships and her saying I could do better and deserved better and they didn't know what they are missing

Literally diamonds now thinking about it
Want to pursue so bad but don't know if I should

>ADVISE
>>
>>723663224
Care to elaborate on that encounter? I've always been curious about how something like that would go down.
>>
>>723663149
>>723663505
>That is unless you'd like to step up a rung on the ladder to total degeneracy.

By that I meant your own daughter's panties of course. Not sure I could do that.
>>
>>723663527
quit being a beta fag and do it.
>>
>>723663522
NICE
>>
>>723663654
Nah I can't see myself taking my (if I had one)daughter's panties or her friends either. It would just feel too wrong.
>>
>>723663709
Yea, never thought about smelling hers, its always been the wife's or her moms panties. The 13 y/o is starting to wear cheeksters which are a semi-thong, rides her asshole and im not sure that she is 100% on hygiene. Smells like nothing ive ever had before. Just hit puberty, 36 C tits
>>
>>723649423
Did it once to my ex's older sister. It was weird.

Thinking about it, might've done it twice...
>>
>>723663887
Wow.
>>
>>723649423
Done it and have done it for years.
Use to sniff the ex mother in laws when we lived with them would cum in her lotion. Was a great feeling when I would see her walking out of the bathroom rubbing it on her face. Now I sniff my girl friends and her 23 yr old daughters panties. Like to get a pair of each and snort the back at the same time.
>>
File: 20151225_201730.jpg (71KB, 636x720px)
20151225_201730.jpg
71KB, 636x720px
my sils, didn't get a pic but they were exactly the same pair.

used with white discharge, smelled amazing
>>
>>723663885
>>723663654
But if my sister was younger and her friends were as well I would definitely do what you did but I'd be probably too scared to take the panties. I'm 19 and about to be 20 btw
>>
>>723663652
Sure. So she plays volleyball in highschool so she had practice every day, my parents worked late so after school I'd always be the first one home and have a few hours to myself. Always devoted that time first and foremost to raiding my sisters underwear. I specifically remember it was a red thong(looked like pic related) and i was just sniffing them for a while. She came home early because practice was cancelled and walked straight into me sniffing them. Luckily I didn't pull my dick out yet, but it was still bad enough. I dropped them and we both kinda sat silent, i eventually stammered out an im sorry and ran and hid in my room all day. I was certain she would tell our parents but i guess she was too grossed out. We didnt talk for about a week and i purposefully avoided her because i was scared. after a week or so I decided to man up and apologize, told her I didn't know what I was thinking. she asked me shit like am i attracted to her (I said of course not but it was a total lie). She 'accepted' my apology but it honestly was super fucking awkward for around another year or so. Over time we got a little better and started talking more. We're all good now, and it hasn't been brought up since and she just kind of pretends like it never happened. I've always been worried though that she knows I still do it and that she knows deep down I have a thing for her, but she never says anything.
>>
>>723663527
Do it you beta fag
>>
A friend's mom's panties. I didn't think she was awake yet so I was rubbing one out on the couch, eyes closed. She moves very quietly so I didn't notice her until she touched me. I almost died, I was going limp. She squatted over my dick and rubbed her pussy on me through her panties. As she got into it she told me to suck on her tits, so I hauled one out and sucked the nipple. She was rubbing against my dick faster and faster then boom, I squirted hot juice all over. She proceeded toplay with herself while licking my dick clean and sucking it up hard again. After I was diamonds again she hopped on my dick, with her panties pulled to one side, and proceeded to break my dick off inside her. After she had ground the fourth orgasm out of me she kissed me and thanked me for the pick me up.
>>
I'm evil to my sister in law. Recently she bought a 5 pack of black knickers and a new bra. On one of my regular little sneaks into her room I've photographed the labels on both, then looked them up on the website of the store she got them from and ordered the exact same ones. I've filled all the ones I bought with cum then washed them, now I carry at least one pair of the knickers with me all the time so whenever I can get into her room I can take a dirty pair and swap it out for a pair I've cummed in - win win. I get to sniff her pussy and she'll then be wearing panties I've cum in. And because none have gone missing she'll have no idea. Intend to do the same with the bra
>>
File: panties.jpg (113KB, 922x519px) Image search: [Google]
panties.jpg
113KB, 922x519px
>>723664533
Woops, forgot pic
>>
>>723664702
>Intend to do the same with the bra
This seems a little more dangerous honestly. It's not just cloth, she might notice something is off.
>>
>>723665181
How do you mean? I'll make sure the straps are adjusted the same
>>
>>723663505
So anon when did you start to notice your pedo symptoms? I started to notice when I was in fifth grade and I had the hots for my friend's sister who was in kindergarten
>>
>>723665418
I feel like the cups would get worn in a bit. Like a shoe, you know. You'd instantly notice from the feel alone if someone changed out your 3 month old shoes for a new pair that looked exactly the same.

I don't know for sure but that's just how it seems to me.
>>
my niece used to live with me, for about 3 years from her mid to late teens. In the mornings she would get up to go to school, Id get up to go to work, or even just get up to make sure she left, well she never cleaned up anything, ever. Always left the bathroom a mess, would literally leave her dirty panties and PJs from the night before just laying on the bathroom floor.

Well, you know what I did. Now, yeah, she was my niece, and a slob, but she's also a 10/10, even won a small modeling contest a while back. Anyways, this became a routine. We'd get up, she'd say goodbye, I'd watch the bus leave, then immediately have still wet mind you, panties on my face. Eventually I started keeping a few of them, and she started to notice. Even going so far as to wrap up her panties into the leggings of her PJs and ball them up. If she came home and the panties were gone, you didn't have to be a genius to know someone had taken them.

Gentleman, I did not give a fuck, and would not only still take them, but I would rotate out the fresh used panty with one I had taken previously. Eventually she stopped doing this and would just leave the panties plain out in the open on the bathroom counter, she flat out knew I was taking them. She didn't care, she still knows, she still likes me, and Im her favorite family member, she also had a crush on me (we're a very good looking family). Sometimes panty stealing is harmless and everyone involved is cool with it. Though I realize this is a very rare case, and I was quite lucky to be born good looking, because that's the only thing that allowed me to get away with it, and be as audacious about it as I was.
>>
anyone puts their cock in those open gusset thingies? those are my favorite
>>
>>723665928
That's a good point you make. Other bras I've taken from her have been worn like that. I guess I'll closely compare the two and make a call at the time. She's fairly fucking dumb, which helps
>>
>>723656881
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E781QE7ZQK8
>>
>>723652677
Fuck off with the picture requests already, you annoying fucktard.
>>
>>723665987
nice! don't you just love it when you know that they know and their like, "eh, fuck him". Just turns me on more! I have a similar situation with my sis-in-law. whenever I get a chance, I would blow my load on her panties or bra. I use her clean ones too and place them back to the drawers. makes me so hard knowing that she is walking around with her cum soaked panties.
>>
File: 1p.png (2MB, 1361x872px) Image search: [Google]
1p.png
2MB, 1361x872px
>>723664309
pic of her clean stained panties
>>
File: FSSuqkh.jpg (217KB, 960x960px)
FSSuqkh.jpg
217KB, 960x960px
sniffed
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (39KB, 307x512px)
unnamed-1.jpg
39KB, 307x512px
I've been quite a sex addicted little perve fuck since I can remember (probably started at the age of 5 or so).

Started out around the age of 8 cumming in my mothers bras and panties, strictly out of curiosity and the thrill. That soon stopped, however, and I soon moved onto my aunt, who I had a severe crush on as a child.

Her youngest son (my cousin) was my best friend during my pre-pubescent years, and I'd sleepover every weekend at their house. Would wait until the wee hours of the night (like 3am) when everyone was asleep then tip toe over to the rec room where she setup a wooden laundry drying rack and had most of her bras and panties out in the open. I'd take a few pairs and go to the bathroom and rub a few out. I'd also steal a few and place them into my travel bag. This was probably the worst feels, as I know she knew since after a few months she stopped hanging any of her laundry out in the open. I'm well older now, but I still feel very uncomfortable going to their house because of the unspoken acknowledgement of my crimes, and my obvious guilt. I was a kid back then, but even now it just feels chitty.

Since then, I moved onto jacking off and stealing my current and ex gf's panties/socks. I lived with my hottest gf for 3 years, and those were some of the best years of my life. Masturbating every morning before work into her freshly worn socks, pantyhose, bras, and panties while she attended her graduate school classes.

I've been single for about a year now, and unfortunately my fetish got a little out of control and I started to frequent my former apartment complex's community wash room after dark. I'd park outside the room and chill in my car waiting for any good looking girls/women to come in (the window was facing the street) to do their loads, then bring a dummy basket filled with my own clothes after they left and rummage through the operational dryers in search of any good stuff.
>>
>>723667181
goddamn thats a great body
>>
>>723667241

On very rare occasions a girl would leave an entire basket of unwashed clothes unattended as they waited for their coloreds or whites to finish washing.

However, the complex staff soon caught on, and they soon installed a keycard entry system. So thankful I never got caught, and I don't do any of that shit anymore.

Still looking forward to my next live-in sloot to shoot these fatal nuts, boyos.
>>
Jacked it to 3 panties of my14yr old cousin when i was 16 it was glory. She was staying at a friends house in my neighborhood she brought a backpack with her clothes to my house so i sneaked in. Thing is mom got home right when i came so i somehow channeled the speedforce and put everything back in her backpack in the right order i was jacking it in the living room with the main door 10 feet from me
>>
>>723649423

Oke i am going to give it too you straight.
You are masturbating way to much, /b is flooded with porn.
Nothing but lonely losers ejaculating excessively, destroying their testosterone levels.
Our only weakness , porn.
After ejaculation you are calmed you are made docile and lose all motivation.
This needs to stop, this is the reason our birth rates dwindle.
This is the reason why /b turned weak , we are all contempt wankers, drained of our manly juices that makes us /b.
We let our guard down now tumbler and reddit have grown in numbers ,they made us weak with this infection of porn.
It is time we put our sperm in nothing but jars or women, no more little swimmers waisted on webm`s.
No more ejaculation unless it is for the cause of /b.
It is time for discipline, It is time we make /b great again, It its time we stop masturbating with out a cause.
/b unite ,Abstain , Return to your natural form of frustration, hate, contempt and anger.

Your mission , no masturbation for 9 days too reach the maximum amount of testosterone in your system.
This will also flush the build up oestrogen out of your system and reduce your bitch tits.

Do not watch any porn.
Sexual stimulus causes the prostate to produce prostate fluid that over time becomes a carcinogen.

If you roll dubs or higher in this thread you get a 7/10 gf, trips gives you a 7,5/10 gf etc.
If you already have a gf you get a second one.
>>
Jacked it to 3 panties of my14yr old cousin when i was 16 it was glory. She was staying at a friends house in my neighborhood so she brought a backpack with her clothes to my house so i sneaked in. Thing is mom got home right when i came so i somehow channeled the speedforce and put everything back in her backpack in the right order i was jacking it in the living room with the main door 10 feet from me
>>
>>723659363
Pure nonsense
>>
>>723667379
>>723667452
Double post, fuck mobile bros
>>
>>723667379
>i somehow channeled the speedforce
lol Anon
were they regular panties or..?
>>
>>723649423
My friend fell asleep so I snuck into his sisters room and came over her bras and underwear
>>
>>723662276
Shut up, moral fag
>>
Oh yeah, my absolute favorite type of stolen panties are the pure nylon/silky ones. Not thongs either. Ones with good ass coverage, feels so good on the cawk (semi homo). Also, the ones with the tiny 'pocket' on the inside crotch area.

Protip: shove the head of your cawk into that inner pocket. Feels like a virgin uterus the first few times as the fabric is still quite taught (srs), and the silk sensation is on another plateau of feels. Not many panties have this inner crotch pocket, but the ones that do are pure gold.
>>
>degenerate footfag incoming

Not quite the same thing, but I've jacked off to smelling friends socks. It's a lot less suspicious when a lone sock goes missing from the hamper.
>>
>>723650357
She doesn't you beta faggot
>>
>>723649423
Sniffed my hot friends panties. Pussy smelled great. Nice ripe stinky asshole smell. Couldn't fapped didn't have enough time.
But I did fap into my ex girlfriends mothers panties. Single mom, raising two kids, works hard. Nice sweaty smelly pussy. Jizzed all over them. And her night sweats she wears at bedtime. I think she wore them any panties on. Always had shit stains I would smell the shit out of them literally. And lick/taste her shitspots.
>>
I have been crushing on my best friend's daughter for about a year and recently they went out of town and asked me to house sit for the weekend. I restrained myself for a full day but after that I couldn't help it. I snuck into my friend's daughter's room and grabbed her bra and panties out of the hamper. The panties were inside of her soccer practice shorts. They were black and very smooth. I layer down to fap and put them over my face. I sniffed completely through every part of them. She must have the cleanest pussy in the world. Not a single pubic hair inside them and absolutely clean. After sniffing hard over every inch I found the slightest smell. It made by dick so hard. I sniffed that hint of her pussy and busted the biggest load. I wrapped the around my dick a few more times that weekend and came inside them. I washed them and put them back inside her hamper inside the shorts. Everytime I see her I think of how clean her pussy is. I'm looking forward to the next time they go out of town. Just thinking of it makes me hard.
>>
>>723649423
Yup. Sis's, her friends', got obsessed at one point and stole like 250 pairs from Walmart and Target (later on that streak I realized it was out of control but the soft touch of the panties on my sack coupled with the adrenaline rush for nabbing them pair by pair was insane.) Now I steal em from girls in my dorm hall. I stick with ones I know, but yeah. One of these days my autism is gonna get me caught but I could care less. Gotta have like 20 pairs in my room here and 300ish back home. The ones I never really got to might be going to a girl I know who, upon me drunkenly revealing how I used to hoard these things, asked if I had any "in new or lightly used" condition. Sent her a care package of like 50 in her size and even remembering that shot gets me hard, netted in like half those pairs.
>>
>>723667969

Socks are the best. Especially the thicker white cotton calf or knee high socks. Fewer girls wear them these days in favor of those shitty ass anklets. Once stole a sock from a hot asian slut at the college library during the summertime. She took them off and left them in an adjacent chair while she put on her heels to go to the bathroom. One of my top academic achievements, imo.
>>
I have quite a large panty collection, most of them thongs which I wear on a regular basis. I also wear stockings and gartner belts, I love the slutty feeling and I think I have the right body shape for this.
>>
Housesat for a female friend, she knew of my panty stealing ways, hated my gf also.

told me to steal a pair and slip it into my gfs drawer and geta pic of her wearing them.

diamonds
>>
>>723667626
The fear of shock getting caught jacking it to my cousins panties formed a connection beyond to what speed is supposed to be
>>
Went to holiday with a half of my family. One morning, I saw my cousin only in her bra and panties, she headed into bathroom. The same day, I was showering and realized I was alone in the cottage, everyone was outside, so I went into her room and searched for her panties, took them to my room, locked the door, then sniffed them and fapped in them.
>>
>>723649423

fuck yeah dude you shittin me?

Hell, whether it be a girlfriend, a semester fling or some girl i'm working with, i try to at least snag a pair
>>
>>723668488
ditto. dubs confirm haha!
>>
>>723649423
I used my mom's and she caught me. I'm not completely sure what one thing exactly that upset her the most.
1. I was fapping in her room
2. I was fapping to her completely nude
3. She was wearing the panties I was using when she went to sleep.
4. I wasn't using an image, I slipped her covers off and robe open.
5. I woke her up by jizzing on her and groaning.

Maybe she's just a bit to touchy. Fapping is a healthy.
>>
When I was probably 12 or 13, my mom would babysit her friend's daughter who was a bit younger than me. One time she forgot to take home her change of clothes, and there was one outfit and two pairs of panties. I snatched one thinking no one would notice, and ended up masturbating into them every day for over a year.
>>
>>723662102

lol damn that picture is so old, and still just as funny
>>
My ex-wife's...took them when I was at her house a few months ago. From the dirty clothes basket. Keep them in a snaplock bag.
>>
>be a 12 year old boy
>have a sexy neighbor
>be horny
>start writing when does she comes back
>see her every time she comes back
>start fapping to her
She comes 2 days yes and 1 no
>go to her window when she is out
>take one of her panties
>smell it
>go back
>fapp and do perv stuff
>run to get the panties back on their place
>do this 6 months
>see her everyday
>see her inside her house
>get a few Scares for almost being caught
>6 months more like this
>be 13
>go to her house's door
>open the door(was so easy)
>search for all her clothes
>take all and do perv stuff
>a few scares more
>do this a few months
>she changes her padlock
>becomes harder to open
>stop doing it
>1 year later start seeing her when she comes back regularly
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.