[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck dont girls like chubby guys?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: imedgyandIwanttodie.jpg (21KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
imedgyandIwanttodie.jpg
21KB, 400x398px
why the fuck dont girls like chubby guys?
>>
>>723633134
Same reason why guys don't like chubby girls.
>>
>>723633134
they do
unfortunately theyre fattys
>>
>>723633134
There's plenty of skinny grils into chubby guys just look at the chubby threads on cams and meetups
>>
File: tmp_895-1486697839248324879793.jpg (199KB, 800x1033px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_895-1486697839248324879793.jpg
199KB, 800x1033px
*Why the fuck would someone be attracted to something biologically and mentally inferior to other specimens readily availible and ready to sex?
>>
>>723633134
no one likes a fatty
>>
>>723633218
Bingo

Do keto or some shit OP
>>
I'm chubby and girls like me alright. It's probably just your personality. Maybe your personality is chubby.
>>
File: 1453519033420.png (112KB, 686x515px) Image search: [Google]
1453519033420.png
112KB, 686x515px
>>723633668
/thread
>>
>smell
>trouble staying hard
>less attractive
>lazy
>they are impulsive (can't stop shoving food in their mouth)
>can't fuck very long
>they are embarssed to show them to their freinds
>>
>>723633218
This, but to expand....
I personally don't like chubby girls because I perceive them as lazy or I see the mental baggage that makes them over eat in the first place.
As someone who has moderately struggled with weight, I know that if I'm fat it's my fault. It's because I didn't sweat, use my body to move, and overate like a motherfucker.

>INB4 much genetics/lglandular problems

Through evolution we have learned to pick the most suitable mate, anytime you settle for a fatty you are doing a disservice to yourself and to humanity as a whole.
So quit crying, go running for 30 mins a few times a week, stop slamming fast food and processed sugars at every turn. Before you know it, holy shit, 8 months has gone by and you've dropped several pants sizes, and maybe you've earned that qt asian waifu you've always dreamed about.
>>
>>723634446
I came in this thread just to say this and you said it better than i would, well done.
>>
>>723634446
as a former guy fatty, run and be active for a month, without excuses, and you will have the energy and motivation to get to the next 7 months.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.