[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My uncle coerced my grandmother into changing her will so he

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: hUm5frA.jpg (174KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
hUm5frA.jpg
174KB, 640x556px
My uncle coerced my grandmother into changing her will so he gets 50% of her estate and my dad only gets 10%, with the remaining 40% distributed between all her grandchildren. The original will stated 50/50 between her 2 sons with them both as executors but the will was changed a week before she died without my dad's knowledge and my uncle was made the sole executor.

How do I get revenge?
>>
>>723630808

I loved this woman, always came a lot thinking about her. oooh she was gorgeous
>>
>>723630808
Law student here. I'm in the US. Keep in mind, I don't know much about your situation and rules vary by jurisdiction.

Can you prove it?

If so, lawyer up. Making someone sign something under duress or when they're not mentally competent to do it means that the updated will is invalid. I'm assuming it's one or the other in your case.
>>
File: 12-xfiles-jewel-staite.jpg (66KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
12-xfiles-jewel-staite.jpg
66KB, 1024x683px
>>723631425
Watch X Files season3 ep 8: Oubliette

see 13yr old Jewel Staite
fap like crazy
>>
File: fedora.gif (2MB, 484x256px)
fedora.gif
2MB, 484x256px
Earn your own money, leeches.

Gran probably wrote dad out of the will because he was a dick and threw her in a nursing home to die.
>>
>>723631664
This

.....was she sick before she passed?
>>
>>723630808
you could go live your life so you're successful on your own and not dependent on someone elses' success and inheriting money you didn't earn yourself to make it in the world.

Maybe your uncle is really great and is who your abulita really loved, and your dad is a total dick and didn't deserve any of the leech money from what his parents earned.

Here's hoping your dad screws you out of what you consider your entitled inheritance and you wind up living in a box under a bridge somewhere since you were always hoping to be carried by others.
>>
>>723630808
Maybe uncle gave granny one last lick before she passed on to hell and maybe your dad is a fucking piece of shit who deserves 10%, ass cancer and a 20 stretch in Shawshank in a cell with the sisters.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.