[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to shave leg hair without the cancer irritation? pic unrelated

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Big-Hero-6-Trailer-2.png (1001KB, 1425x804px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Hero-6-Trailer-2.png
1001KB, 1425x804px
How to shave leg hair without the cancer irritation? pic unrelated
>>
get a better razor, don't use shit $2 ones
>>
I mean I've never shave my legs but I've shaved my dick and when I was in highschool I used to wonder the same thing. I've found that trimming first, then wet shave, going down with the "grain." Should do the trick
>>
>>723629411
it's not a bad razer tho? i dont think it is anyway. it not one of those $2 dollar ones tho. would an electric shaver work?
>>
>>723629289
The more razors a blade has, the worse it is. Use single or two blade (at most). The first one or two cut the hair, the rest just cut your skin and irritate it
that's why people still get the best shave with single straight razors, you won't see a barber using a fucking gilleck shtick protro or whatever
>>
>>723629542
ill try that next time, thanks anon
>>
>>723629565
i have some problems with electric ones, they just irritate my skin so maybe you got sensitive skin or something?
>>
>>723629606
i see. that makes a lot of sense
>>
>>723629565
fuck electric, get a simple 3 blade razor and some old school shaving CREAM not get and it should jus glide across, get a non alcohol based after shave too if you want
>>
File: 1336527555999.jpg (24KB, 297x452px) Image search: [Google]
1336527555999.jpg
24KB, 297x452px
>>723629289
My old method was to shave with the grain (or get an electric razor) to remove the majority. Then you can lather up a (gel based or use hair conditioner) shaving base, really work it into your legs like it's moisturizer, and shave against the grain.
be most careful around your shins/knees, that's where the skin is thinnest around the bone. you shouldn't force it

>tfw clean shaven legs underneath cold bed sheets
>>
>>723629289
dont fuckin faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.